Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:04:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  First auditions for the theatre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: First auditions for the theatre  (Read 2001 times)
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:14:48 pm »

Auditions for Ezmerelda

Held by: Zoie Hayden

Attended by:
- Hoagie
- Flina Trix
- Peggy Frangles
- Dalamar

Last week, I held auditions to see who among the residents and guardsmen of Cove had talent. Not only was I looking for actors for the play, Ezmerelda, but I also had my eye out for any other talents for future performances.

Flina and Hoagie performed first doing a rendition of a day in the life of our very own Baron and Sergeant Hrothgar. It was well done and very amusing.

Then Hoagie did a dramatic monologue of the list of items we were to collect for Jakob's scavenger hunt a few weeks ago. It was brilliant, and proved that it's not the words on the page that stirs an audience, it's the actor himself!

After that, Dalamar did a stirring, emotional poem that showed even he has a soft side.

Then Peggy Frangles dazzled us with a very active, abstract piece of acting acrobatics. She leaped and lunged in search of her beloved kitchen knife and wowed us all with her fitness.

There is a lot of talent to be found in Cove, and I've noted everyone who came as potential performers in the weeks to come. Good show everyone!

*Signed*
Zoie Hayden, Officer Cadet

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 01:36:13 pm »

Aye.. I was pretty good.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length