Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:37:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tom Rackham captured...for an hour or so...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tom Rackham captured...for an hour or so...  (Read 1482 times)
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:30:04 pm »

Tom Rackham has been captured! And subsequently escaped again...

A few days ago, while sitting out in front of the barracks enjoying a nice day, Gerek from The Swaggers wandered by seemingly only to annoy Recruit Patience and I. We politely chatted with him for a while until another man walked up and began to chat with us.

After some mundane conversation and jokes back and forth, the man revealed himself as the one and only Tom Rackham! He claimed he was no longer a wanted man because he had let himself into our "cellar", then walked out again. Ignoring this odd string of reasoning, I ordered Patience to restrain him while I blocked his escape with my horse.

We led him into a jail cell and locked him in. Immediately though, he politely asked for some water and bread to which I promised to get him some in due time. I had him strip down to his undergarments and searched through them first, to make sure there were no hidden weapons or lockpicks.

Finding nothing, I then searched my bags and gave him a piece of bread and a stale jug of cider I had no intention of ever consuming. He enjoyed the liquor but I quipped that it'd be easier to look after him if he were too drunk to escape. Seeing him satisfied and secured in the cell, I ordered the recruit to look after him and sat down at the table to focus on writing the script I had been working on.

When next I looked up however, Patience and Rackham were gone! I have no idea what happened to them and haven't heard a word from either one since! Surely that rascal had escaped again and done something to the recruit! We really should make those cells more secure against types like him...

Anyway, he was captured for an hour or so, is that enough to claim the reward money?

*Signed*
Zoie Hayden, Dragoon Officer Cadet

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length