Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 11:12:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  A darker side to BoC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A darker side to BoC  (Read 2893 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2005, 10:22:08 pm »

Bandit's and Orc elements open door's to all!

Bandits :

"Nestled in one corner of a Covian tavern, a group of ill-doers played cards and drank heavily, telling tales of the loot they had earned this morrow in another daring robbery.. This is but an average day for the Covian bandits!"

OOC and IC Organization :

Gang Boss: The OOC and IC leader of the bandit element, organizes event's and is the general leader of all Cove's criminal activity.

Requirements :

*Having served in the guild for a long period of time
*Good OOC organizational skills, understanding of the concept, activity and event creation skills.

Bandit - Long standing criminal's with reputation, OOC veteran members, must create event's and report's infrequently.

*A few month's roleplay within BoC
*Good activity and event organzing skills, understanding of the rules, and enthusiasm for the concept

Thug - The mainstay of the bandit element, do the higher rank's dirty work and general have awhile to go on their path to become rich and feared.

*A few week's active time in the guild
*Good understanding of the rules and roleplay

Petty thief - The lowest of the low, people starting in the bandit element. Mistreated reject's of society and general ill do'ers wanting to make a career out of crime.

*Basic roleplay
*Suitable name/skills

The role of bandits :

The role of bandits is to provide an internal enemy to BoC's citizens and militia and create an atmosphere of fear and danger, making even simple tasks such as cutting logs dangerous! And also to provide oppertunities for interaction in times of community inactivity.

How to apply:

Send a PM to myself containting the following information :

*Character name
*Character information (Age, race, former occupation. etc)
*Skills
*Why you wish to be a member of the bandit element.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 02:32:19 am by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 10:22:29 pm »

Orc's:

"The Orc invasion may have been defeated, but from the ashes a new threat arrived. The bloodeye tribe. They had one purpose - and that was to take the town of Cove for their own, enslave it's women, and slaughter and eat it's children and men."

OOC and IC organization :

*Orc Chieftain
*Orc Warlord
*Orc Brute
*Orc Grunt

Rules [IMPORTANT]:

All orc's must be freshly created with a suitable name of Orcish origin(some exceptions in the case of previously existing Orc's will be considered)

The player must be prepared to learn at least basic black speech mixed with broken English.

Powergaming on your Orc character is not allowed.

The role of Orc's :

The role of Orc's is somewhat similar to the bandits, in that is created an enemy for the BoC militia and citizens but with two elements for this purpose also creating variety in enemies. However, in addition the BoC Orc element also allows for the oppertunity to roleplay with more evil aligned guilds on a more meanigful level (Non-PvP)

How to apply:

Send a PM to myself containting the following information :

*Character name
*Character information (Age, race (Forest or Cave Orc), former occupation. etc)
*Skills
*Why you wish to be a member of the orc element.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 02:27:19 am by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length