Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:16:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Church Board
| | | |-+  *Report: Inspection of the New Cove Library concerning "controvercial" texts.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Report: Inspection of the New Cove Library concerning "controvercial" texts.  (Read 2855 times)
Ludvig Prinn
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2007, 04:26:18 pm »

To Duncan Calder,

As we know the new Covian Library opened its doors a while back and it was needed to examine the texts it was providing the virtuous people of Cove and that no scriptures which might be concidered evil or heretic was found! Therefore I set out to examine the library and this rather short report is based on the facts I learned during that visit.

Ileana Leontine, the owner and founder of the library granted me access to all the books and texts which I studied carefully. I am glad to report that no controvercial material was found. How ever she closely followed my movements and asked of my progress. She seemed happy when I reported that all was well and she had nothing to worry about. It did cross my mind if she had something to hide as she was so keen to question my progress...

I will be following the progress of the library and its collections and reporting accordingly to keep the good faith of the Covian people in order!

Yours truly,

Ludvig Prinn
Duncan Calder
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:53:05 pm »

Thy services for the church hath been taken into account...

The library shalt be kept under a watchful eye from thy part my young apprentice Prinn.

*Signed with ink*
Duncan Calder, Inquisitor Of The Cove Magistrate

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 11:26:41 pm »

[OOC: Khae wrote a book on Blackrock, and it's no secret, if you want to apprehend him or something=) And it's written controversial Tongue ]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length