Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:45:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Delferium
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Delferium  (Read 2051 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2008, 09:05:31 pm »

Name: Delferium
Race: Human
Height: 6ft 2"
Hair: Dark Blond
Home Town: New Haven
Parent's Home Town: Old Haven
Class: Warrior

Personality: I am a determined soul focusing on making an impact in our world. I tend to do whatever I can to do what I must even if it endangers my life for I would rather die protecting someone or something I cared about, than continue to live a coward. I invoke the virtues of Valor and Honor in my daily life and strive to become stronger in those virtues.

History: My parents were known by very few, my mother was a tailor, and my father a smith. They worked hard for little pay, they could barely afford to make me and my brother, Delfer, suitable clothes as my mother worked constantly to bring in money for our food and home. My father one day, made me a sword and I snuck outside later that day and killed a cow, then using my blade I skinned it and took the hides. I returned home and showed my mother. Overjoyed, she taught my brother tailoring and he made clothes for us with the hides I brought in. All was well again and my brother learned many trade skills taught by my parents and I learned to be a fighter. We both now are independent as our parents died years ago. I believe my mother and father would be proud of us now, my brother, being an accomplished craftsmen and me, a Covian guardsmen.

Appearance Changes:

As of August 16, 2008 Delferium now has an eight centimeter scar across the left side of his neck under his ear.

As of August 21, 2008 Delferium now has severe oral damage to the left side of his face since he was smashed against a column by a Balron. Most teeth on the left side are now either missing, damaged, or have been removed.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:01:24 pm by Delfer » Logged

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length