Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:55:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Ynothna
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ynothna  (Read 1950 times)
Ynothna
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2008, 06:43:54 pm »

Character Profile :

Appearance : Ynothna is  31 years old.  Stands at six foot two inches tall.  He has grey eyes which are ever so slightly shaped like cats eyes.  He has chestnut brown hair.  He a scar running from his wrist to his elbow that happened in an unfortunate sowing accident.

Work Description : A stickler for detail.  Ynothna will stick a job until he is happy with the result.  He has been known to work through the night to get a job done but in his eyes if a jobs worth doing its worth doing right.

Personality : He is always happy which in some peoples eyes is extremely irritating as the cannot get him angry as he always sees the brighter side of life.  Always willing to help because as he sees it "You have to be nice to people on the way up as they're the people who will help when you come back down".

Background : He was raised in New Haven where he would spend most of his time in "Springs n things" the local tinkers, he was fascinated with taking things apart and seeing how they worked.
It was here Ynothna got his first job fitting springs in clocks.  He enjoyed work but he was to be dealt a terrible blow.
His mother died when he was seventeen and his father died three days later.  It was then that he took up the needle and thread.  His mother was always seen stitching something when she was bored or distressed so he decided he'd give it a go.  within three weeks he was renowned around town as being as good a tailor as his mother and so it has been till this day.

Reputation : Known to always be happy and to offer a helping hand.  He is always the first to congratulate someone on their goals.

Motivation/Goals : "This was my mothers trade so it feels like the family business and it will not fail on my watch".  His Ultimate goal is to create Clothes fit for a king.

Quotes : "How on earth can brown be the new black ITS BROWN!"
"*Laughs!* Yeah i know but how was i supposed to know it wasn't cloth"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length