Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:43:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  An Officers Office.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An Officers Office.  (Read 2254 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:43:55 pm »

Where would an officer be without a suitable office to do their work in?  Now that I have a building to work from I need a desk and chairs to work at.

Task

Build or aquire a table and chair, bookcases and any other suitable decor for an office.

Requirements
  • Preferably a stone table and chair
  • At least two bookcases
  • Suitable decor, ie. Candles, books, writing equipment

60 Shillings paid for the completed task, additional decor will be rewarded with a higher Shilling payment.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:24:25 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Chopper
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 03:04:04 pm »

After taking my little break from the other two Tasks given to me by Kal I set out to the Shop to obtain some tables I was given as I had no use for them, the Scouts were more than welcome to have them. Kal helped me by getting them to the Hut and then up the stairs as it was no easy task for these tables were not very light. After getting the first one up we both sat for a breather and a refreshing drink of water that Kal has stored in his pack. We then went down for the second table, Picking it up only to have kal drop his end causing me to drop mine on my foot, as he had to deal with a pesky Troll that wondered to close. After dealing with the Troll Kal came up and helped me again with the second table as I was now limping from the pain of it landing on my foot we get it to the top.

I told Kal that he would have to place them so I can see to my injuries.

After he finished placeing them I went over to make sure they were straight and not out of wack. Goofd fighter he be but not so good at placing things right. I then told Kal that I had no matchen chairs, and he told me just to make somemore of them wooden thrones that he will see about obtaining the matching chairs another day as it was getting to late in the evening and all evil creature were soon to be out and he wanted me home afore that happened.
I made the thrones and he placed them neatly where they were to go as I started placeing some small items about. Candle bra on the desk and lanterns through out the Scouts hut so ye all could see better at night.

After all was done Kal told me that yall needed something to keep the Scouts Coffers in. So I make you a Small box for the desk to place it in for safe keeping.

After that was finished Kal lead me down stairs and had asked me to make something special for the Cells and had asked me not to say a word about it to anyone, So you will have to find out that he had me do when you awaken to your newly furished Scouts Hut.

Ma'am your New Scouts Hut is finished.

I know you wanted them Green Ma'am but Kal tipped over the paint with his big feet while I was making the last few peaces of Furniture for the Hut.

Signed Mat Shadowhand (Chopper)

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:24:13 pm »

65 Shillings Awarded ~ Chopper.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length