Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:48:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Katryn Wakefield
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Katryn Wakefield  (Read 2226 times)
Katryn Wakefield
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2009, 02:10:09 pm »

Name: Katryn Wakefield
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 1,65 meter (5'6'')
Weight: 52 kg (114 Ibs)
Birth of Place: Cove.

Appearance :

Personality: Katryn has a stubborn, bold and outspoken nature. These traits usually gets her into trouble. She finds her lack of tradional female talents as a gift rather than a flaw and quite proud of it. Her large appetite is always excused with " I am still growing". She has a mocking attitude towards people that are close to her, her brother being the frequent target of her mockery.

Background: Katryn was born in Cove but moved to Britain with her family at a young age. Despite her parents' efforts in trying to raise her like a lady, she would rather picked up a wooden sword and play in mud. She was sent to Keane's care by her mother during their absence, she chose to sign up for the army, following her brother's footsteps as well as to fullfill her desire to become a legendary warrior and die on battlefields before she sees the age of 25.

Raw power is no substitute for true strength.
War is a series of catastrophes that results in victory.

Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains, no feeling
Eternity awaits
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length