Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:01:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Starkad
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Starkad  (Read 1879 times)
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2010, 03:44:24 pm »

The name is Starkad
Place of Birth:Somewhere far North
Height:1.85m
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Currently Dyed in Blonde Actually Black
Bad Habbits:Spitting,Loose temper,Heavy Drinking and smoking herbal pipes
Starkad is a large man,with toned muscles but being out of practice and heavy drinking had a number on his body so he has put on weight.
Back in his days up north he was more of a piece full good farming husband and a hunter,

ThisInterview is held in the Green Goblin
When Asked Starkad about his past life before moving to cove Starkad rubs his beard and sighs then takes a sip from his pint:

Came to cove with my Brother Wrothgar.Ah' Wrothgar's inta Art an' magic an' he also like beating steel and crafting weapons.
I am more into Drinkin' Fightin' and Women.(Stops and thinks then smiles)Especially Women
I wasn't like that before.(Starts staring at the flames of green goblin)
Our Village was raided by Orcs,lead by Drow,and my wife she was....She was raped and slaughtered.
(takes another sip)
We ran away with a bunch of men capable of fighting along with my twin brother.Charged our way through and camped.
(the terrible memories makes Starkad stare a while at the fireplace).
Made Camp in a cave along in the mountainside,It was cold and there were few of us.Fenrir was badly wounded and as'e was dyin' he reached up to my and told me that,he and my wife Helgana were having an affair.
He told me that he had to get it out of his system.
I snapped and gutted him righ 'ther.(Slams a fist on the table)as I lost my woman I also lost my respect for Women that night.

My brother was the first one who wanted to settledown in Cove and told me that there was an armeh' who didn't like Orcs nor Drow and arcane magic.
I enlisted.Went to the Swamps Duty,seen things most men wouldn't live to tell.
After I returned I had an argument with some Vesperians in this Ol' Tavern.And they were backed up by the ovner and someone from the Armeh'
Lost my purpose and went out of Cove for someday.
Met with Ilyana,she helped me with some of my issues.and I returned and started working for Luchas Drachen.But there wasn't enough action.One day in New Heaven I was teased by another Vesperian and Arcanist,The fight got out of hand his magic made my clothes burn.
I decided to return to the Armeh and start once again.

(Along with his drinking and Interest in Women he also has some kind of more then friendship kind of feelings to Ilyana but can't admit it)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length