Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:24:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  - Watchman quest for Anari -
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: - Watchman quest for Anari -  (Read 1793 times)
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2005, 01:39:35 pm »

[OOC]

This quest is for watchman Anari. When completed please post the report of the quest below.

[OOC]

*As you sit at the barrack tables you can see the common on goings within Cove moving by. Peasants trying to sell their wares or services to the local guardsmen and recruits getting ordered around by a shouting officer*

*After a few minutes of peace and quiet screams and loud curses emerge from the stairs leading to the Baron’s office followed by a young peasant girl running passed you towards the door crying loudly*

Useless!! Every single one of you creatures are useless! Wild rats feeding on a bloated corpse are more efficient!!

*An old man dressed in a long dark robe emerges from the shadows near the stairs limping towards you and continuing his curses upon every living soul in the barracks*

She called that tea! Ha! The eyes fluids of a sick and crippled mongbat would taste better then this!

*Snarling the old man tossed the tea cup towards one of the walls breaking it into a thousand pieces*

This day is as dark as a flock of ravens covering the sun! If only I could fin-

*The old man turns his gaze towards you and a slight smirk can be seen on his bearded face*

Well well well… This town might be useless… but there is always a whelp around when you need one!

*Cackling to himself the old man limps towards you and holds a gloved hand in front of you*

I am known as Daelin Solamnus little one… I am the voice of wisdom to his Lordship the baron of Cove… his.. ‘’advisor’’.
And I have a task for you whelp.. For this task requires one still swift on his feet..

There are two certain items I have just been dying to get in my hands… two very special items..

One of these items is but a piece of a larger one… there is a cave near Cove.. The name of our town is spoken in it.. I require you to travel deep in these caves until you reach a certain crypt.. In this dark crypt you shall find a throne.. But not just any throne.. A very special one indeed.. I require a piece of this throne.. I want you to get me  a piece of it any way necessary! Blow it up… cut it into a thousand pieces.. I don’t care!

*Rubbing his beard the old man narrows his eyes and keeps staring towards you*

The second item I require has been a more sensitive case.. Since there is a collector of exotic items within the town of Haven and he possesses the item I want! But the damned snake won’t give it to me before I do anything for him!

Go seek out this slick serpent and ask of him his tasks! Complete them and bring me back my item! Tis a black piece of rock you search for.. The size of a mongbats head.

*Hissing the old man aims a firm slap towards you head*

Make your feet swift as the wind sapling! And do not return until you possess the items I crave!

*With a final hiss the old man moves his sight off you and limps towards the door continuing his curses along the way*
Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 05:13:14 pm »

Anari sits and writes in high spirits at the success of his trip to the liche lair and the mad collector...

I star'ed by goin' to t' collec'er fer t' black stone tha' Daelin told meh of. When I go' there I realised t' guy was mad... 'E'd forge' is 'ead if i' wasn' screwed on... Mutters 'E made meh run all over Sosaria... From Haven ter Vesper an' back again... bri'ain... an' so on... Mutters again

The mad collector from haven...

Then came t' more difficul' task of infiltra'in' t' Liche Lair in Covetous... I took a group of t' millitia an' one member of t' ligh' infantreh. There was some strange majiks goin' on in t' dungeon... Watchman Regdar wen' inter a senseless daze while we were wonderin' t' cold dungeon.

Regdar in a daze...

We wen' further on, switchin' between t' open air an' t' cold dungeon... Usually t' gaps of fresh air were a welcome break from the figh'in'... Bu'... when we were nearin' t' Liche Lair we were ambushed by an army of thousands a pon thousands of skeletons... They atacked from all angles bu' we fough' back savagely...

A few of the skeleton army...

We neared t' Liche Lair an' we fel' t' cold as we passed under t' black ga'es wi' t' orna'e statues aroun' i'... I fel' a cold deeper than t' frozen lands... I fel' a waves of sadness an' a sickenin' sense of dispair. Bu', t' group an' I persevered an' carried on through...

Passing under the gate...

Once we go' inside, there was a bi'er figh' between ligh' an' dark. T' ligh' prevailed an' we thwarted t' opposin' liche. We fough' our way through ter t' other side of t' lair where I swung my axe an' split a section of t' chair tha' Daelin had told meh abou'... I collected t' peice an' placed i' into a bag... One Corporal Arc had por'aled us back ter t' Barracks I gave t' stone an' t' section of chair ter Daelin an' began wri'in' this repor'....

Anari splitting some of the chair away...

*Signed*

Anari, Watchman, Covian Millitia.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length