Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:43:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Stepping back...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stepping back...  (Read 1888 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2011, 07:35:07 pm »

Some already know it, others don't. But I made the decision of stepping back of my position as command member and AGM of BoC and leave the spot to someone who's more willing and able to do it.

But why..?
There are lots of reasons. Main reason however is that depressions IRL took overhand again on me and I'm not having the energy to put all my efforts into the community again. I already brought myself near to a burnout last time, but with the current situation it's something I can't handle again. I know, it's a video game, but being in command team brings some responsibility with, and you can't say that you just let things roll and hope they'll happen by themself, because that's not working.

And before anyone asks: NO ONE made any mistake, talked to me in a wrong way or anything like. I love like all of the community, even tho I know some ppl are telling lies behind my back (not from BoC) and calling me satanic whore and such things (the ones I mean know it).

So yes... I'm NOT quitting UO, just slowing down my activity and as said, stepping back from command.

Hugs and kisses,
Sarah "Eve" Lipp, the player of Ilyana Drachen

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 09:47:32 pm »

Heya babe! Yea I understand your perspective and throw my support up behind yah. Some things are not meant to be done alone or even aloneish. When it comes to games, first priority is always, always to enjoy yourself. You go girl, see you when I see you <3

Øystein "Cel" Olsborg
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:13:41 am »

Indeed! Get yourself together as best ye can then worry about the game, or don't. Do what you enjoy, and only when you can enjoy it. Well see you when we see ya.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 10:28:22 pm »

You served the Guild admirably whilst in Command.
Satanic whore? Sounds kinda.. SHEXY!  Cheesy

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 09:43:11 pm »

I happen to agree with Eason on this one, Smexy, anyway take your time and just have fun! we <3 you big time!!!

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 10:07:00 pm »

Hope you recharge your batteries and feel better.  I've been in BoC Command a couple of times and it can take a lot of time and effort.  That Hoagie was always skiving... 

Kidding! Don't ban me.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:39:53 pm »

I'm happy to hear your still playing and thanks for all the time you've put in - its a bloody lot!

Everyone needs a step back once in a while to focus on having fun and you deserve it.

Take care Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length