Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:16:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  How Delc lost his eye... (Old story reposted)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Delc lost his eye... (Old story reposted)  (Read 3553 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2006, 04:13:42 pm »

*storming aboard the supply ship, after the three yewmen who boarded it, I can't see much, only the corporal who is shouting order and is with his back to me*

Aha! Die scum!

*trying to stab the corporal in front of me in the back, I suddenly hears the familiar thud and twang of a crossbow being fired and which hits it mark*

*The pain piercing my left leg, make me lose my balance and I fall down on one knee*

Gwah?! *I think, raising my shield to protect me from blows*

*Suddenly a mace hits the back of my head turning everything into darkness*

A little while later...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Urg, what in the name of Khaine did I drink yesterday?

*scratching my head, I get up, rubbing my sore head. Looking up I suddenly discovered myself to be surrounded by three Yewmen, all pointing weapons at me*

Clap some chains on him footman! *The corporal orders*

*The footman, jumping forward quickly seizes my arms and chains them together harshly, crying out eagerly*
The prisoner is secure sir!

Ack!

*looking over at the Yewmen, I noticed that they didn't speak much, and they also didn't really watched me very closely, so I decided to try and tug that bolt out of my leg, which I finally managed as we arrived at the Yewish coastline*

*Yanking me out by the chains, they pulled me out off the boat, and the corporal ordered the footman to drag me to stonekeep. The overeager footman complied at once, and began to pull me by the chains, making me jog the entire way to stonekeep with my sore leg*

A little little while later...
---------------------------------------------------------------

*arriving at stonekeep I pass a familiar face, that of John Dell. The stupid fool just blinks at seeing me and the footman just drags me on...*

*Entering the dreaded Stonekeep, the footman quickly tosses me into a cell. Being followed by curious Yewmen, a crowd soon gathers outside my cell*

This can't be good *I mutter to myself, as the crowd of Yewmen only continue to grow...I bet they haven't seen an elf in a while, and especially not a Covian one at that...*

*Hearing angry shouts from the mob, I see John Dell batting the footman aside to get into my cell. He is wild-eyed and waves his axe around and shouting while jumping up and down*

Let me ge' it' 'ead! An' the' It' Leg'!

We ca' Chop 'em off! He don't nee' them!

*luckily for me the corporal arrived, or so I thought...*

*opening up the cell door, he took the chains and dragged me out and up the stairs...and then outside to a gallery overseeing the entrance. Chaining me to the wall, they quickly began punching me in the face, groin and kicking me too. Seems like they wanted to interrogate me.* Well, they would have to break me to make me betray anyone... *I thought bitterly*

If you want to live, I will need a name... *The corporal said calmly, while ordering the others to cease the beatings for a little while*

*spitting some blood in his face I mutter out the following words at him* I would rather die!

Then so be it... *grinning widely the corporal takes out a dagger and places it underneath my nails, begging to lever it up, as I watch ion horrid fascination, tha pain finally kicking in and makes me scream*

Will you talk now? *pausing briefly to give me some time to answer*

Never! Ne...ver!

Standing firm in face of interrogation...

*Pulling the dagger out of my bleeding nail, the corporal suddenly places the dagger at my temple* Still sure you have nothing to tell me?

*shaking my head defiantly, he begins to push the dagger into my flesh, oh the pain...I begin to sweat profusely and blood begins to trickle down my head and drop on my breastplate. Gritting my teeth against the agony, the corporal slowly begins to carve my flesh, and moves the knife downwards towards my eye. Stopping every half-inch and asking me* Still not talkative eh?

*stopping another half inch from my eye, I look fearfully to him thinking frenetically* He won't do it, he won't do it, he won't do it...Stand firm Delc, Stand firm!

Still quiet eh? *The corporal said while smirking*

*shaking violently I mutter* Maybe I should give you a name....What about...Feck you! *outraged the corporal quickly jabs down towards my eye, stabbing it and popping it out of it's socket. Twitching and spasming with Pain and agony I scream out loudly*

AAAAIIIIIEEEEE! ARRRNNNNGHHH!

*collapsing against the wall, the last thing I hear before passing out is the cruel laughter of the Yewmen and John Dell saying*

Ca' you eat thi' eye?

A gory affair indeed...

*a trainee squeals with delight and shrieks* HE cries for his mother now!

*Passing briefly out from the burning agony that ravages my body, I am yanked back to consciousness by Dell trying to push the squished eyeball back into the socket. Calling him off, the corporal puts the dagger on the other side of my temple, quickly yanking it an entire inch down towards my eye. Sighing the corporal asks me* Do you want to lose yer other eye Scum?

Not again!

Broken!

*shaking my head, I scream out the name he wants*

Sto...Stop! I can tell ye! He's known as the "Cut...Cutlass"!

*feeling guilt as I reveal information that I don't ought to know, having overheard an officer say it. Apparently those Yewish bastards must have had spies within Cove, they wouldn't have spared my life if they didn't think I had usefully information*

And where would I find this rebel?

*looking at the corporal hesitantly, I begin to stutter out*

I do...don't kno...ow! *pressing the knife a bit further down, I scream out to him* Allr...Allright! I'll tell ye! He can be found at a tavern in Haven!

*looking fearfully at the corporals knife, he suddenly takes it away, wipes the blood off it and then sheats it*

*releasing my chains he begins to drag my ravaged body down the stairs again, dragging me outside and through the small township next to the keep. Folllowed by gleefull Yewmen shouting things and and jeering at me. Letting me fall to the ground at the outskirts of that forest, he says to me*

The message...

Give Eason this message: This is what happens to Rebel scum sneaking around the fortress...

*Letting go off my chains and unshackling them, Dell approaches me, kicking me in the knees as I stagger upright. Falling on my knees again, he grabs me by the hair and snarls* I will 'ave ye' 'ead Dirty elf!

DELL! LEAVE THE SCUMBAG! He will serve as an example for the others! Leave him! *The corporal orders sharply*

*spitting me in the face Dell turn and walks quickly away. Left in the forest I take a book which miraculously hadn't been harmed during the interrogation0n, I mutter out a couple of words, instantly dragging me around in circles and land me with a dull thud outside Hew Phella's Workshop. Muttering as I land* Gurth hildorie Yewie

*staggering upright I take my stick out and lean on it for support while beginning to move towards the barracks...*

*finally arriving in the middle of the next day, I am taken care of by Chaffers, some Michael I think and Eason...Bandaging my head and cleaning my wounds, I am on the path of slow recovery*

Home...

[OOC: I haven't edited it since I wrote it, so this certainly contains some writing errors...Enjoy anyhow!]

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 05:35:49 pm »

Couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.  I liked the story alot! Delc has a particularly ferocious past....
Delcarakdur
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 05:50:20 pm »

I'm trying to find the story about his lost hand as well, can anyone help me with this?

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 08:49:01 pm »

For some reason when picture Delc I can't help but hear the phrase "Come back here you coward, I'll bite your legs off!".
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:16:00 am »

Yea I remember reading that story, and the day we fought yew that this happened.  It's pretty cool to see this up on the board again, and I still like how it was written.

Oh and the hand?  That's interesting as well, but it's a completely different scenario.  Please post a story about that I forgot exactly how it happened all I know is who did it.
Delcarakdur
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 09:07:30 pm »

[OOC:I can still remember Kiran being the "executioner" and Eason the one giving the order. Although I can't remember a report being pinned up.]

Octie:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length