Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:17:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kianis story
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kianis story  (Read 2157 times)
Kiani
Guest Of Cove

Sorceress

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2005, 06:23:22 pm »

Most curious thing happened to me today, I was going some place... or was I.. Oh anyway I created the magical portal and poof.. I was middle of nowhere.. or ofcourse I was somewhere, but nowhere where I would have known.

So the gate closed behind me while I was looking at a big ogre infront of a building. Didn`t really have time to think what to do or where to go when that thing charged at me, so I said few of the nastyest words I knwe and the ogre fell down quite quickly.
Evil things those ogres roaring and waveing fist and all.. But where was I.. oh right the odd place.

Well I thought the best way to get to know where I was is to ask directions. So what I did was I went to the nearest building and knocked faintly to the door, wouldn`t want to be rude of course. So inside there was a man, wearing a funny looking hat and in a black armour, sure was fine looking armour if you ask me, shiny and all.
 Well as I entered the man was bit stunned, well not stunned but something like that. So he asked what I wanted so I told him the story. Or I think I did.

He wanted me to help him somehow, how could I refuse to help him when he was nice enough to tell me where I was.. Cove he said.. or I think.. so anyway just in a blink of an eye I was writing my name on a paper and wearing a nice looking uniform.
He wanted me to help with some evil force that was nearby this town called Cove, think that was the town I was in, but I wasn`t sure.. or was I. Well he wanted me allso help him with some resource gathering, bandages he sayd. I had a book with nice place to find some sheeps, well the place itself isn`t too nice, but the sheeps are.
Hour later I returned to the same house, barracks as the man told. There was a loom and a spinning wheel there, so I thought why not make something out of the wool I had.

Now where could I put these bolts of cloths now so that I could go get some more...

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 03:19:47 pm »

Convincing those Covians, are they not? *grins*
Welcome aboard.

Commander Eason
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length