Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 06:57:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Covian Hospital
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Covian Hospital  (Read 2038 times)
Sister Edith
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2008, 02:20:54 pm »

To all Covian Citizens and Army Members,

The Covian Hospital is now open, after many a long and tiresome a night attempting to build it! Myself and Mat Shadowhand have spent a long time constructing this building, so we hope you shall make great use of it when in need.

Myself and Ileana Leontine are the two present nurses in practice for the Hospital.

However, if anyone has any skills that could be made useful for it then please do not hold your peace! We shall take on board all the help we can possibly gather. I thank Mr. Mat Shadowhand for working with me for this long and tiring duration to make the Hospital a success.

*Signed in small, neat writing*
-Sister Edith
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 02:28:09 pm »

100 Shillings Awarded - Mat "Chopper" ShadowHand
100 Shillings Awarded - Sister Edith

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 11:01:32 pm »

*A Note placed on the door of the hospital*

I would like to take some courses at the hospital. As some know, I've been involved in a fair share of medical procedures but so far it hasn't been anything too bad and I've had help. I would appreciate being more prepared. My pigeon cage number is 472-970-570. Send me a message if you can help me.

*Signed*
Delferium, Watchman, Aspiring Field Medic

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length