Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:10:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ahmed and his Warriors!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ahmed and his Warriors!  (Read 1619 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2005, 09:02:06 pm »

Commanding officer:

Ahmed

Militamen Present:

Junior Guardsmen Judas Deibeau

Officer Cadet Drachir

Watchman Hoagie

Guardsman Recruit Don Vito

Junior Grenadier Raiden Morana

Junior Grenadier Vince Valentine

Judas sits down in the Barracks covered in dirt and blood and begins to write swiftly....

It was a warm evening when the Sergeant entered the barracks and yell'd " Fall out ye worms!" So we Grabbed our gear and ran outside like a bat outa 'ell.. He began tae speak."Roit ye lot..we be going tae take the head of the dragon" He began to waffle and my head grew heavy. Then he gave the order" To Minoc we go..MARCH!"
We ran as fast as we could in order nay to disappoint the man and we arrived there a few minutes later huffing and puffing. "to Ilishnar we go!" were his words and then It started tae get interestin../i]

We appeared in a wooded area surrounded by mountains and almost straight away we wur attacked by some flithy thing! God knows what it was..But Cadet Drachir gave it a swift lesson wae his Sword and down it went. We marched on through the jungle where we were stalked by em big Juka guys..Very tall, but we soon cut em down tae size!

Then the serge said " Roit now west through the city!"  Fur the first time on this little trip of ours I began tae wonder if the ol' man had lost it. However I kept ma faith in em and we battled our way through the town and managed to depart in one piece..

We Finally reached the Enterance tae the Cave where these Dragons lurked in the Shadows...Ahmed perked up and said " We be needin a man tae go in first. So obviously i replied and lead the way.

We tip toed through the darkness occasionally Tellin Hoagie tae stop skipping..fool was gonna get us all kilt I tell ye! and as we rounded the first corner it appeared out of the Darkness..the GOLDEN DRAGON!

Within seconds I heard the Strong Voice of Ahmed give the order "Have at thee!" Grabbing up me Axe and along with the other we charged intae battle with the beast It was a long battle with many close calls. One in particular being when the Beast was about tae stand on me when outa knowhere the Couragous Hoagie ran and pushed me out of the way of certain death!
When the beast finally fell I gave a heavy sigh  and slumped on the ground... But it was tae be to soon fur that! A Hoared of angry Dragons came charging from the Darkness knowing of the fall of their leader.. it was another heated battle lasting what felt liek a left time but nay can Defeat the Covian Milita so we Dealt with them Swiftly and without Mercy."

We Marched back outa the Cave through the City of Corpses which we had made Earlier and back tae the barracks where Ahmed expressed his Delight " A very good job men! Im very please." We Were Dismissed and headed to the Tavern fur an Ale and to tell the rest of Cove of our story....

Signed Junior Guardsman Judas Deibeau
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:14:02 pm by Judas » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 12:48:21 am »

Excellent report, Junior Deibeau!
Sounded like a really interesting Ilshenar Hunt. Good show to Sergeant Maktoum for leading it!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length