Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:37:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  A lost tooth
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A lost tooth  (Read 1829 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 01:55:19 am »

The door clicked open, looking up from his letters and reports Kiran could only stare into the gaze of the unknown stranger as his certain death loomed closer. Licking his lips, the sting of urine on his trouser legs Kiran could only watch as the stranger drew close, dark leather surrounding the lithe body the stranger spoke softly.

"Arms up, face the wall, no one needs to get hurt... Kiran"

She knew his name, Kiran could only obey as he got up, the stitches only recently done by the clumsy Thomas Aylmer breaking apart drenching his clothes in blood.

"I... I'll do anything you ask of me"

Kiran said nervously, the hinge of terror creeping into his voice.

"Thats exactly what you will do, Kiran...Now listen to me."

Shortly after, eye still wide in obvious panic, the guardsmen came back, finally understanding why the panic driven Kiran had ushered them out only earlier...

Once more the Goblin had been set upon, making the tally soon too big to bear, Kiran could only watch as the guardsmen did what they were paid to do as they went to chase the would be killers into the woods.

"Soon I will run out of teeth..."

Was the last thought that entered the old mans mind before he colapsed on the couch in complete exhaustion.[/I]

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:02:14 pm »

The Baron thanks you for bringing this incident to his attention.

30 Shillings awarded ~ Kiran

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length