Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:23:52 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *Notice to all Goblin Staff*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Notice to all Goblin Staff*  (Read 1632 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 04:37:40 pm »

I would like each of you to take the time to read over the dutys assigned to you which I have left in the Kitchen.

Thank you all for your assistance in helping me make certain that the Goblin runs smoothly to serve all who come for a meal or a drink. You have done an excellent job keeping track of drinks sold on the Ledger in the strongbox. Please continue to do so.

I would like to remind staff that should you be willing to take on running an event, and make a note of it here, you can earn extra shillings and bonus pay from Ed. The better your documentation, the more shillings you can earn towards citizenship or being allowed certain citizen privileges that you can speak with Penny or Ed about.
All events should be cleared through Ed or I in advance, but we welcome fresh ideas or tried and true favorites that are in keeping with the laws and traditions in Cove. (In other words, no poaching events or games usually done at Swaggers or the Rose.)
Sincerely,
Railen Morana
Manager

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length