Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:46:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Supplies required (for the attention of Qom Riyadh)(COMPLETED)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Supplies required (for the attention of Qom Riyadh)(COMPLETED)  (Read 2750 times)
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2006, 04:12:14 pm »

Citizen Qom!

Thou hast been highly recommended to me, because of thine abilities as a tailor, and it is for this reason that I am asking thee to make 2000 bandages of the finest quality for part of my kit.  I would be most grateful to thee if thou could give this thine immediate attention, but I understand that because of the skill required this may take thee some time.   As soon as the order is complete, I would like thee to inform me via pigeon, or in this thread, so that we can then make suitable arrangements for the collection of the said items.  If thou hast any questions or encounter any problems with this order do not hesitate to let me know.  I know of a sheep farmer where I could acquire wool if thou dost need.  I am also sending this message via pigeon to ensure thou hast received it.  Please note that Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal will award ye shillings for this task, I myself am unable to do so.

Regards
*signed* Eve, Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 11:27:07 am by Eve » Logged
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:43:26 pm »

Hail Qom

Following our correspondence via pigeon.  I am happy to tell you that I visited the farmer I spoke to you of, he allowed me to gather as much wool as required, he also had some in stock.  I have therefore left the wool in the place as stated in the pigeon I sent to you, ready for you to collect.  I look forward to the end result.

*signed* Eve, Guardsman Recruit
qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 01:56:48 pm »

After setting up som' d'tailz, Guardsman Recruit Eve provided meh with some fine, delikhate wool from a shepherd that she knows.

Since 'twas a huge pile, weh had some problems with getting that ta meh workshop, but with help of mr. Amon Jarl meh finally get the wool.

Meh packed up me horsie and wen to meh neighbor, since he has a set of fine tailoring tools fer meh use.

Meh arrived at the place and began the (bit boring) work.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a Harpy appeared! Moreover, she attacked and slayed meh horsie in no-time!! Also the creature stolen balls of yarn which were packed on my horsie's backpack!

Meh was very scared and screamed fer help! Good fer meh, sah Demarian Tel'Var was nearby, heard meh calling for help and slayed the Harpy, allowing me to recover meh goods!

After few hours of spinning the wheel, weaving on the loom, meh got enough cotton to make some band'ges feh ma'am Eve.

Maybeh it appears easy to cut some fabric into band'ges, but it needs practice to make dem in exact shape, and to make dem hard to rip.

So the job was done, meh have to give dem to ma'am Eve, hoping that she will not need ta use dem too often...
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 10:39:24 pm »

Good work there Qom!

And thank ye fer helping ter kit out my apprentice.

50 Shillings awarded

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:26:02 am »

Hail Qom

Thank you for the efforts you put in, they are much appreciated.

*signed*
Eve, Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length