Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:17:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Leter left on the Scout leaders desk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Leter left on the Scout leaders desk  (Read 1883 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2009, 06:44:11 am »

Apon my Returning home from heartwood i found a scout and kelban training ont he roof of the barracks i remembered how you said if i was to go anywhere to take a freind so i rounded them up and headed to vesper we did a quick check of the town hall prisions and hospital we found nothing then we arrived at the swaggers inn where i bribed a barmaid to be my ears for some time. and thats when i saw it a kaladorian comming from downstairs with Becca my intintions were to attack the man and milk him for information in the nearbye inn. unfortunatly i was disrupted by a civilian i know. i will not say their name in their protection. but my plan went spoiled but the kaladorians are in talks with the swaggers becca im not sure what could be comming in but that is where i found the treaty between Vesper and kaladorians perhaps thats where their meetings are? we were able to knock out the kaladorian befor reinforcments arrived and we had to pull back

Signed

Me'an Silen

Tan Bloodmist
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 02:18:17 pm »

Pardon my ignorance, who are the kaladorian's?

I have tried looking on the forum for information bur didn't see any.

Thank you
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 09:03:05 pm »

Good work as always Me'an and good to see after your break you are straight back into work again.

The lack of information would be because no one as yet has gathered anything recently regarding them.  They are an army from across the seas and claim that they rightfully rule Sosaria.  Several years ago a large group of them resided in Trinsic and then they just disappeared.  We have started seeing sightings of them again but so far not in any significant numbers.   

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd
Scout Corporal

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length