Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:47:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Dragoon Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | | |-+  A goblin runs into Lanai's office...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A goblin runs into Lanai's office...  (Read 2281 times)
Snudrud
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2006, 09:44:17 pm »

A panting, scrawny, ugly goblin with two different eye-colours and yellow, chipped teeth rushes in, gasping for breath. The second later he starts talking...and talking... and talking...

Me's just back from Mela's fight, and me's got punished and fined by Hoagie, but hims so great, me's wondering if me's could joining the dragoons?! Me's got strong arms! *Flexes his very spindly arms* And me's quicky quick with me's fingers! Me's acquire enemies arrows and gold and bandages and ale - me's grabbed some from Hoagie, but me's already fined for that- and me's also pick locks! Me's carreer objection is that me's no likesy heights! So me's prefer if me's could ride war pig!? Me's promose, me'd be bestest goblin in dragoons ever! Me's can also eat with the pig! Me's can also keep yous bed warm if yous want! *Seems a bit hesitant, but continies* Me's also can store yous gold! Me's great at storing gold! But Hoagie took mine! But me's great at able to get horses out of stables! But me's no good at riding thems, thems too tall and me's afraid of heights! But me's think me'd be bestest dragoongoblin ever! Me's also strong, did me's says? Me's also make great horse-stew! Me's take some of the meat and eyeballs and horseshooes and me's boots and boogies and me's make great tasty stew! Me's also strong! *Flexes arms again*

He runs up to Lanai's left side before he can speak, his fingers darting

Me's also great at tactical withdrawals and advancing in other directions than enemy directions! And me's think Hoagie's great! Hims really inspiring to us goblins! Hims epitome goblin boss! Strong, mean and strong... And not too much between the ears! Hims also smell like goblin! Me's can keep hims company! Hims like me! So whatcha say!? Oh well, me's wait answer!

The creature legs it for the door, skipping out, humming. A loud thump and OWW!!! can be heard,  as if something's falling down the stairs. Lanai then feels his money pouch is a tad lighter.

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 05:02:41 pm »

No.

*Signed*
 - Joey Lanai, Dragoon Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »