Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:53:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Dragoon Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Dragoon Course: Enforcer of the Code (Part 1)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dragoon Course: Enforcer of the Code (Part 1)  (Read 2106 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2006, 03:25:34 pm »

Enforcer of the Code

During this course you will learn to enforce the Dragoon Code of conduct, every week a task will be posted for each part of the Code, Dragoons who complete all 6 parts will be deemed an Enforcer of the Code, and be honored with the medal.

Part 1

- Brotherhood -

The Dragoons are loyal to their fellow men as if they were brothers. Though all orders given by superiors MUST be followed, fellow Dragoons come before all. (For example if a Dragoon is ordered to arrest a fellow Dragoon he would do so without question, but would do it grudgingly)

===========

An important part of the code, if not-the- most important. Loyalty to the brotherhood takes priority over all, and thus must be shown accordingly.

Your Tasks
  • Lead a Hunt to earn one of the prestigious Huntmaster Trophies with only the aid of your fellow Dragoons. (Atleast you and Two others)
  • A report must follow and be posted below.

I hope to see some good reports, i know you wont let me down.

*Signed*
- Joey
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 04:47:12 pm by Joey Lanai » Logged

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 07:40:41 pm »

Leader: Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon
Atended: Joey Lania, Dragoon Sergeant
                Hoagie, Regular Dragoon

Hunt to the deepest dungeon of the Fan Dancers Palace place thing to chop the head of a Balron.

We left and started of towards the shrines 0f Chaos. Apon arrival we descovered a Balron... But it glowed so we stayed away and went to the Fan dojo.
We galloped down the hall ways and into the dungeons at speed so that we were not stuck in one place.
When we got the the liar of the Balron we found it heavily guarded by Fan dancers and of course, The Balron. After a Grueling battle and many injuries we finally destroyed the balrons guards and the the Balron it'self fell.

I believe that is not bad for just three people...

*Signed*

thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length