Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 06:14:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Ilyanas Recruit Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Ilyanas Recruit Cadre  (Read 997 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2018, 04:55:12 pm »

Led by:
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

Attending recruits:
Estelwen
Charas
Gwen Whitcomb

Sadly, recruit Charas has yet not delivered a report to me about the recruit cadre I held on Saturday, even tho I declared the importance of reports and I gave her strictly time until Sunday night.

So I see it as my duty, for the other recruits, to check this cadre as forfilled.

We went over the basic commands, such as parade order of squads, the whole turnings and saluting orders, I even geared two of the recruits up with a parade weapon, which the person who signed them up failed to do. This also reminds me to tell the smith Dalla Darkheart to use lighter metal for the halberds. Poor Estelwen could not bring up the strength to carry a halberd.

To my surprise, the recruits adapted the new knowledge very fast and quickly put it into practice. With such outstanding recruits, Cove is bound to stay safe for another decade, if not centuries!

Unfortunately, I have lost almost all of my sketches, but if you would see them, you would be amazed at how awesome we all were!

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

OOC:
My screenshots got corrupted for some reason, so I was only left with two, and of those one was just us standing there...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length