Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:05:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Undead Attack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Undead Attack  (Read 2706 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2005, 12:17:17 pm »

As we were rallying outside the barracks, ready for a local area patrol, two Undead Fiends descended upon us, cackling and hissing. They demended we hand over a thief with a pointy hat and pony tails, accusing us of harboring him.

The Undead minions hurled torrents of abuse at us, finally attacking. The battle was short, as although they hit hard, their undead bodies are brittle and easily dispatched, and they were removed from Cove in the true militia manner.

After they were gone a peasant came, selling an old cauldron, that looked as if it had been used by a group of evil beings for many years. He looked odd, as he had A large pointy hat, and pony tails swept aside as if hidden from view. Hm... Could this be the thief they were after? .. Nah

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 04:34:42 pm »

would like to add that, i personally slayed the evil beings. garand was busy lying on the floor. knocked. *chuckles*

Baraz (watchman)

I Fight For The Baron!
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 05:55:56 pm »

would like to add that, i personally slayed the evil beings. garand was busy lying on the floor. knocked. *chuckles*

Baraz (watchman)

A mere technicality! *waggles kryss*

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 11:01:24 pm »

Bah...Warriors like Garand take the brunt of the attack and valiently get knocked down while Arcanists get away with the credit?

Brave Garand!

I destinctly noticed a few arrows of mine in their backs too *grinnicks* Warriors die, wizards slay...And archers shoot in the back while runnin' like wee little lasses!

Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 03:04:15 pm »

very true erik! and yes brave fallen garand...

I Fight For The Baron!
Gaskuratt/Marie/Euler
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 10:57:13 pm »

*Fasten on the board with a rusty dagger, is a message stained with blood*

Ass you ssee you see, itss iss nyss a empty threat. Today four innocent have died a terrible death, alone and broken in body and mind. Give uss back the couldron or more will die! You cannot protect them all the time! There iss nyss usse for more deathss, humen! Give it back, thiefss! Give uss the couldron!

Gaskuratt the Shrinebuilder

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length