Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:47:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Giving away a 18x18 altmere plot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Giving away a 18x18 altmere plot  (Read 2331 times)
Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:20:42 pm »

-Sold-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:55:21 pm by Xavier » Logged
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 04:03:34 pm »

Was it the one in the llamas head?

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 06:31:26 pm »

It was in the Altmere I believe.

Just past the outpost.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 12:03:29 am »

Was it the one in the llamas head?

It was the one I gave to Raven when Dalamar gave me the plot on the shore near the orcs, and Raven gave it to you, and you gave it back to me for the original Forge & Loom plot Wink , and now I gave it to a nice lady who doesn't spell Kage properly...she actually uses a 'C'  Tongue

(Sad thing is I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but uo house plots, yeah that i can remember.)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 12:26:28 am »

Sounds like me!

It was Arma Renox's shipyards until they fell, when Kobra, Buttons, and I IDOC'd it. Then I placed there, built the Blackwind Company and Covetowne Gazette Offices. Then I sold it to Faden, who sold it to Keane, who gave it back to me for free. Made 7mil off of it.

As for the house on the tip of Llama Point, it was some random blue's house for ages until it fell. I placed there, held it for a while, then sold it to Kado Gael for 5mil and an Advanced Character Token (worth 15mil).

Then theres the current Grenadier HQ. It was Erik Arkay's Town Hall for as long as I can remember before it fell, was IDOC'd by the usual suspects, and I placed there to prevent it from falling into the hands of any horrible blues or bloranges. I liked the plot, we needed a new Grenadier HQ, and so it was.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 02:08:46 am »

Sounds like me!
As for the house on the tip of Llama Point, it was some random blue's house for ages until it fell. I placed there, held it for a while, then sold it to Kado Gael for 5mil and an Advanced Character Token (worth 15mil).

I still hate you for that.

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 07:47:59 am »

Yea Keres, I see your desperate want and need for houses is a desperate want and need to turn a profite. . . . .  shoulda known with you.

- Marcus Kobra

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 04:08:55 pm »

It was weird, I bought the plot off Keres for a couple million I think. At the time I wanted the llama head plot of Kado and offered him 40m for it he wouldn't come back to me for ages as he was hunting for a better offer. Keres had sold it a few days before. I gave Keres a advanced char token for nothing the same time I found out he had sold it Tongue

To be honest the forge and loom is small but its in a perfect central location Smiley

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 05:03:20 pm »

Thread's served its purpose guys! Just letting you know I'm locking.

No-one's babbled too much or ought, but I think seeing as the house has been sold, the thread's purpose has been served.

Cheers! Smiley

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length