Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:32:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Hello!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1162 times)
Vladimir Ironside
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2006, 05:43:02 am »

Hello Everyone!

I've heard of this guild from some books left around the Atlantic shard. I have been looking for a good Role Playing guild for a good time now, And I think I've found the  best! I was truely impressed with your website, and your guild in general. I would be honored to be part of such a great organisation. So, I hope to see you all In Game! I should be around the entire weekend. If someone would let me know what your most active times are I would be grateful...My ICQ Number is: 272-206-942. If you could contact me, that would be great, But until then. Cheers!

Sincerly,
Vladimir.
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 09:21:08 am »

Welcome to the Baronship of Cove man. Hope you'll have a nice stay Smiley

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 02:59:46 pm »

Indeed a hearty hello and greetings, drop by hew's workshop should you need any repairs/craftables and i will be more than happy to kit you out

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length