Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:38:49 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Task] The Shire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Task] The Shire  (Read 1648 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2011, 10:49:49 am »

*Ilyana reads through the past reports and mutters*

Wha' is this?! The hero squad is the only one tha' is allowed to bring chaos! Wha' do these naked lasses think to take our job?! Thi' maybe needs some research...

Scouts and aspiring scouts:
Ye sneaky gits! I want ye to search the possible hideout of these so called shamans!
  • Search around the Shire and it's surrounding areas
  • Document everything that could be notable to know

Grenadiers and aspiring Grenadiers:
These shamans think they're so hot, but they ain't! Make sure that they can not increase their numbers so fast and smash them to the ground, where they belong!
  • Lead a patrouille to the Shire and defeat as much as your hearts please
  • You may eventually accompany the scouts for this

Arcanists and aspiring arcanists:
Counting one and one together makes one thought they take their strengh from the circle. We have to ensure if this is so or not.
  • Go to the shire and bring investigate the circle for arcane power
  • Cut off some flesh from a dead shaman and bring it to Cove for further investigations

*signed neatly*
Ilyana, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:25:29 pm »

Corporal, my last visit to the shire, the shamans have left the area.

Signed
Keane Wakefield

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 05:45:16 pm »

Corporal, I hate to disagree with Cadet Wakefield, but it doesn't seem like these shamans will leave so early.

I spotted several of them in the shire, so I continued to look out for anything worth notable. Still that bloody wytchery circle lays on the ground, however, more interesting is that I found a wooden box nearly the pond. It's content was a single lantern inscribed with the letters FD. I tried to take it with me, but that lantern had some abnormly weight, way over 200 stones.

However, I was not able to find any camp or like that. It seems they are sleeping under the bare moon.

My conclusion is, that this lass or lad with the initials FD is behind the showing of those shamans.

*signed*

Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length