Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:43:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tri-Sentry and Undead Attack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tri-Sentry and Undead Attack  (Read 1194 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2018, 11:09:24 pm »

Sentries Posted:
Cove Gates
Cove Barracks
Altmere Outpost

Undead Attacks:

Leading Guardsman:
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

Attending Guardsmen:
Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet
Delcarakdur, Regular Grenadier
Marcus Kobra, Regular Grenadier
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
John McCaladan, Watchman
Elliot Tyrell, Guardsman Recruit
Brooker Douglas, Guardsman Recruit
John Murphy, Guardsman Recruit

After a funeral that would pull on anyone's heartstrings and an eventful parade, our Baron commanded that due to rising undead activity in and around Cove, three sentries were to be erected in the three locations specified above. Although Captain Morana was instructed to carry out this task, he was called away. In his place, I was instructed to lead and organise the sentries.

We started at the gates. I split the men into three teams - Builders, skinners and choppers - For the most efficient work detail.

All was quiet for our first sentry. However, our second sentry was not so quiet. A large handful - six or seven - deadites tormented us. One appeared to be dressed as some 'risen from the dead' version of our beloved Garshinkle. I refuse to believe it was anything otherwise - That would be unthinkable and unimaginable.

I expressed to the men the importance of sticking together when deadites attack. They always try to pick us off one by one! We cannot give them their own way! We slayed the deadites one by one and completed our sentry. A couple of our recruits were injured, but thankfully only minor cuts and grazes.

After our sentry was erected at the Barracks, we headed to Altmere to set up the third and final of our sentries for the evening. It seems that the deadites wanted more from us. Cadet Melior scouted the area to trace which direction that the deadites might be coming from. She managed to locate them, and we readied ourselves for another attack. The one who resembled Garshinkle kept saying Saerandir's name throughout the attacks, which we found very unnerving.

We yet again managed to fend off the deadites. I am fairly certain that they will not attack again this evening, for they were thoroughly whacked, beaten and battered by us. All of the guardsmen did an exceedingly good job.

Due to the size of this incident, I hereby award all the above attendees one attended battle requirement point. For Recruits and Watchmen, you are hereby awarded one attended training requirement point.

If I happen to have missed anyone, please post your name and rank below.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:41:20 am »

Well done lads and damn good job Corp'.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length