Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:05:01 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials: Serj Eason
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials: Serj Eason  (Read 1453 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2018, 12:40:02 pm »

Watchman Trials: Serj Eason

Well well well... If it isn't the Legend Eason's descendant. I shalln't go easy on you, lad. Let's see how you earn your Covian Cap.

Task One: Counting up the Coffers

A  very long and demanding task for you here, Watchman. Through patrols and hunts, I want you to gather a grand total of 70,000 gold pieces. The Baron needs his sceptre repairing.

Requirements:

*You may choose your own locations for these hunts and patrols.
*At least one other guardsmen must assist and accompany you on your trips to wherever you choose to venture out to.
*A minimum of two locations must be visited to obtain the amount. In other words, the amount should ideally be split into at least two or three trips.
*You may not visit the same location twice.

Task Two: Withstanding the Weather

I've seen you with that cloak wrapped around you, lad. I've also seen your soup kitchen. Prove your worth by kitting the guardsmen out with winter gear and providing the men with services and tools they may need to take them through the winter months.

Requirements:

*Any cloaks or fur boots must be made by a Covian craftsman and following uniform regulations.
*A minimum of three services must be provided for the men to withstand the winter. Examples: Providing the guardsmen with winter clothing, holding a training session on winter's harsh conditions, providing winter 'tools' such as torches and other equipment or possibly holding a cosy evening with a hot meal afront of the fire.
*The more imaginative you are, the more likely you are to pass this task.

Task Three: Fly your... Flyer?

As your final task, I want you conduct a recruitment rally. This task can be done alone or with others, but a minimum of THREE of the below criteria must be filled:

Requirements: (Choose three from the following list)
*A number of fourty banners must be placed.
*A recruitment parade/sentry must take place in New Haven. At least two other guardsmen must assist.
*A recruitment parade/sentry must take place in Luna. At least two other guardsmen must assist.
*Five banners must be placed in 5 consecutive days at the following locations: Luna Moongate, Luna Bank, New Haven Bank, New Haven Moongate, New Haven 'old town'. If you cannot do this for one of the days, another guardsman must take your place.
*A short demonstration in lands afar to bring in new blood. (Cross-shard recruitment on Atlantic - Minimum of one other guardsman required.)

A full report for each task and any research and planning included must be posted below. Do us proud, Watchman. Hope to see you jumping for that Cap soon enough.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 01:38:14 pm »

Serj raced through the Baronship Household and climbed the stairs to the Barracks two steps at a time. Bursting through the door, he made immediately for the Army Noticeboard and identified a note with his name on it.

WATCHMAN TRIALS: SERJ EASON

Serj initially grinned at the note, but as he read it his face turned to one of seriousness.
“Alright. It’s on.” He nodded, and walked away.

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length