Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:47:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Educating Me'an Silen. {Task}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Educating Me'an Silen. {Task}  (Read 1824 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:02:52 pm »

Many of you have come to me in concern over Me'an and our reluctance to do anything concerning him. I now give my full permission for him to be hurt most drastically. The knowledge of him being the one responsible for my current half breed state upsets me greatly brothers and sisters. I do not care how you hurt him, whether it be maiming his sister or family, or going for the person in question.

As always finding out where the individual lives is helpful, we believe from what Darwin and Edward reported it is somewhere in Trinsic, a big building lacking actual windows. Myself I am unsure on cordinates.

As always I expect a profesional conduct throughout. twenty five shillings are yours for any attempt, more given if you are successful, even more for a report which will delight your old boss.

Spill some blood.

I want him to suffer however, brothers.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length