Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:15:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  - Condemned House -
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: - Condemned House -  (Read 1616 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: July 25, 2006, 05:39:32 pm »

Greetings Cove!
I've noticed that the old Scout Tower "Finally" have gone condemned and can be used properly when we get the spot. We've not be able to finish it as Kal dissappeared , and now , sadly his account seens to have been blocked.

Sooooooooooo!
Keep yer eyes open , it'll fall in a few days I presume. If anyone would know the precise time it would be great to hear.

I'm not able to hold it myself couse I'm currently holding another house (as usual).
Although , I'm quite sure we got some interested people by now , wanting to settle down in Cove.

If you are interested in the house and use it as a Cove Building or got further information , contact me.

// Valiro Gryphonclaw
Salick Kaysen
Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:22:18 pm »

*Gets out his tent and spot-camping equipment*

Har, anyone else trying to get it, youve got some competition to worry about *Smirks*

On another note, if anyone wants a house spot closer to cove, theres a few about, around the 8x9, 7x9 size, as well as a 9x14 i found about 3 minutes run away. PM me if you want a spot.

A fair fight? Thats just one where theres a 50/50 chance youll LOSE. Would you bet your life on the flip of a coin?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length