Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:43:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  The building of a Covian Home
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The building of a Covian Home  (Read 2112 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2008, 04:51:49 pm »

* From the pages of Heath Blackrose journal *

Junior Takeamada told me that a fellow guardsmen was going to build a home just to the west of us.  I thought this exciting and went to look as I find the work of any craftsman a wonderful thing, besides I might learn something!  I will record everything I see as work starts and attempt to follow it to the end.  This should be fun!

Junior Guardsman Takeamada is seen inspecting the site as the building starts.

Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 05:01:39 pm »

* From the pages of Heath Blackrose journal *

Its been several weeks now and the work continues.   Seems things are going well as the home takes shape.  I love the sandstone he has used in the constuction of his home, I wish Junior Takeamada would have found this stone.  The light of the rising sun hits it and seems to change the colors of the walls as it slowly passes over.  Its like watching everchanging art work.  While the workers and Watchman Kobra were away, I went over so I could look at the detail work, its craftmenship is outstanding.  While there I made this drawings for my journal.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length