Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:19:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Knights of war. {Task}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Knights of war. {Task}  (Read 2457 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2009, 04:10:46 am »

War my brothers, as always this is what the brotherhood is about, causing conflict for profitering, not to mention causing rifts between allies to gain power... Jierdan has come to me with this idea, and offer which I have gratefully accepted.

Now, as the armour will be bought depending on what Olk says, you might know of Olk by the way, used to be baron in Vesper, he has worked with us and used us before, good customer and loyal friend. However while we wait for the armour, there are tasks for you to do, my brothers.

*Spread small tibbits of rumours concerning the knights in Templewood, of Mischief having spend time there.
*Do not say it straight out, but speculate publicly why it is they are allowed to protect her there.
*Speculate further on in full rooms and to "friends" why nothing has been done
*Mention why perhaps you seen knights dine with her in public places.
*Use your imagination, but try to be vague..

Small tibbits of extracts of you doing so place here. Shillings will be awarded in plenty for this task, consdiering the payment we are getting.

Use your imagination my closest of families!

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 02:55:18 am »

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 04:00:52 am »

Good work, Edward. Another ten shillings coming your way.

More of this needs to be spread however brothers, just casually... don't be too forward, slowly we shall work the mob into a riot.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length