Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:56:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  The Corvidae.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Corvidae.  (Read 3571 times)
Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2009, 05:12:10 pm »

Members of the Brotherhood,

It is evident to all within that our organizations have not struck an instant bond. It is not important to me that your brothers "like" the members of my employ but I do wish us to be able to function with cohesion should the need arise. With this in mind I am resurrecting a former cabal of my Mistress' making, rebranding it and extending an invitation to Brothers with the appropriate skill set.

The Corvidae was, and will be again, a house of assassins. Nothing more, nothing less. It has no need for information gatherers, smugglers, black market traders, spies, informants, pick pockets or fraudsters. Those who apply should have the necessary ability to carry out a hit with nothing but their own cunning, skill and at most other members of the house.

The cabal Corvidae is not a guild, it does not require you devote your loyalty to the House before the Brotherhood or Kiran, it is essentially a catalogue of people willing to hurt any man, woman, child or beast for the return of profit. Starting with near immediate effect, the cabal will begin to anonymously advertise it's services to the free people of Sosaria and carry out it's hits. Fees will stand at ten thousand crowns per head. As servants of the Mistress, a quarter of our take will of course be sent in tribute and ten percent will be given to a kitty of the House - not to line the pockets of it's commanders but to cover any fees or expenses needed by it's members to carry out their jobs or indeed see to their release should they fail and be captured. If my maths is correct this leaves a fairly sizable six and a half thousand gold pieces to be rewarded to succesful assassins (I leave any additional bonuses in "shillings" to Kiran's judgement.)

This is an open invitation with no strings attached, no loop holes and no time limit. You will not be expected to grovel, to weasel or be in any way a servant to my regime - I hope only to open avenues to you in which you may kill to earn gold.

For those of you interested, submit your applications below - following the example given,

Smith.

[OOC: Apologies for the TL;DR,   the general jist of this - as I ran by Kiran - is simply to have a functioning list of all assassins in Thf, BoC and perhaps any third party guilds who want to be considered for jobs. Knowing what I know about the forth coming RoE (don't ask me to divulge, I can't) I'm hoping that assassinations can hopefully become a little easier, a little more free and a little more fun to carry out so I'm going to be giving hopefully a fair few more of them to Thf as jobs and I'd love to get you guys involved, too. I'm going to start advertising in games via books and on the forums and hopefully we'll get a few more requests for hits (I already have one or two pending!) and in addition I'll be giving out one or two every couple of weeks myself to keep you busy. This ISN'T strictly limited to bad-ass PvPers, if you're a cook and a poisoner and fancy being a bit diverse with your roleplay, feel free to apply. Creativity is welcome.]

Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:17:27 pm »

Name: Park Su-mi.
Prefered Callsign: Miss Giggles.
Discipline(s): Swordsmanship, ninjitsu.
Prefered partner(s): Shunsaki Jun.
Confidence working solo: High vs. light armoured targets.
Pigeon cage: 151 257 836.

Sabal
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 05:28:02 pm »

Name: Sabal
Prefered Callsign: "S"
Discipline(s): Archery and Stealth
Prefered partner(s): Chaffers
Confidence working solo: High vs. no-shields
Pigeon cage: 711 633 10
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:51:24 pm by Sabal » Logged

Sabal
Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 06:37:28 pm »

Name: Edward
Prefered Callsign: Changes with each mission.
Discipline: Skilled in archery and able to remain un-noticed.
Prefered partner(s): None at this time.
Confidence working solo: Still to have done a job, would say low armoured individuals however, or wytches..
Pigeon Case: 239-938-642
Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 01:05:07 am »

Name: Darwin
Prefered Callsign: The Highwayman
Discipline: Archery and stealth
Prefered partner(s): Don't really know anybody.
Confidence working solo: Depends on the target - obviously.
Pigeon Case: 341-817-250
Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 04:49:24 pm »

Name: Vaughn Goodwill.
Prefered Callsign: Chiana.
Discipline(s): Shadowing and Archery.
Prefered partner(s): Any.
Confidence working solo: Preferred not to.
Pigeon cage: 67666884.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length