Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:46:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Sealed Report For The Baron*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Sealed Report For The Baron*  (Read 1483 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:49:04 pm »

*This is a sealed report to the Baron and should be treated as OOC information to those who weren't a party to the events described within. More will become apparent later.*

My lord,

As ye are well aware sire, we patrol and garrison East Altmere regularly to offer what protection and comfort we can to the Covian subjects that still reside there. Britain has been an absentee landlord and neglected our people in the province since the moment the land was stolen from us as part of the Minoc Accords treaty. Every day that I march the men westwards to clear the road of brigands and bandits Altmerian common folk approach us in the hope that once again they will be governed by Cove and not ignored by the Capital.

It is to this end that I took the duty sergeant (Sanderson) to Yew for a hastily arranged audience with the militia Captain Dart to discuss plans for Cove to repatriate the Altmere once more.

Dart volunteered that the Yewish have neither claim nor jurisdiction in the province with their boundaries reaching only as far as the cross roads guard post and so I outlined to him a proposal for Cove to once again officially govern the region once more, seeing as though we have been governing it unofficially since the Moot in Britain anyway.

I extended the Militia the courtesy of having one or two observers present if they wished to oversee the humanitarian work of our men as we welcome Altmere under our wing once more. I went to pains to ensure that the Yewish did not see this as an aggressive act by ourselves but as the act of mercy that it is.

The Yewish Captain, who displayed a lukewarm stance towards the newly crowned queen, offered that our alliance would still hold and that the queen probably had no notion of the Altmerian situation, badly advised as she appears to be. However he did recommend that a letter be penned to the Capital with regard to East Altmere becoming part of the Baronship once more.

I have a Cadet eager to make Corporal sire. I recommend he be given the honour of leading our efforts to repatriate the Altmere.

*signed & stamped with the Grenadier seal*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 07:01:08 pm »

Auribus Tenere Lupum

The question of East Altmere has long been a troubling issue for the Baronship, and as circumstances are indeed as you described I see no purpose in delaying. We shall once again begin patrolling and resume complete ownership of East Altmere. The province is to be held against all those who would take it from us, and any such act will be seen as a declaration of war against Cove and its people.

*Signed flamboyantly*

Octiovus Von Richter

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length