Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:21:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 285526 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: June 03, 2007, 01:19:36 am »

Led by: Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.
Attending: Brandy Arrowsnap, Watchman.

Brandy requested that I took him on a couple of patrols to gain his experience with communication with others, build his awareness in Cove and to fulfill his promotion requirements.

For the first patrol we went into Cove town and asked various citizens of the town how they were faring. I suggested that Arrowsnap should talk to the citizens and make sure they were happy enough, and he obliged.

Brandy did an excellent job and we then left Cove to begin Patrol Two.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 03, 2007, 01:24:48 am »

Patrol Two - Clearing the Coast!
Led by: Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.
Attending: Brandy Arrowsnap, Watchman.

After our wander around Cove, we travelled the short way past the Barracks and along the coast a while, slaying any vermin on the way. We came across a couple of water elementals whilst patrolling and also some trolls and ogres. Arrowsnap did a grand job of taking them down with me.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:24 pm »

Lead

Scout Dalamar

Attending

Sergeant Hoagie
Cadet Valentine
Recruit Carcer
Recruit Appledore

---

Waking from the barracks I was greeted by those two familiar words: "Line Up!"

The scout had myself and the cadet fall in line, soon joined by the Sergeant and a brand new recruit. Sensing disloyalty within the intents of our allies, we were tasked to patrol the north and eastern boarders to see that all was safe and sound - Fitting for this time of evening.

Walking up in a Tracker's Line almost to Altmere, we slew a few trolls and harpies that were rampaging the forest, however other than that we spotted no scouting parties or forward bases of either ally or enemy.

All quiet on the Covian fronts.

*Signed*

- Recruit Carcer

---

Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 03, 2007, 06:22:19 pm »

Lead

Cadet Valentine

Attending

Recruit Carcer

---

Following the boarder patrol, the Cadet believed it to be a good idea to check that things were fine within the town before anything else. Off we went to town.

Searching our first building, Ms. Valentine was not happy with the state at which the building was being kept in by it's owner - Broken pots all over, unkept and dirty bedcloths... A few threats from the Cadet soon had the woman giving her home a clean...

Next we approached the healers - Almost slipping on blood as we entered, Kelly demanded that they sort the place out (given that they had no wounded there!) or face closure.

The bank seemed fine, with no robberies having been attempted recently, and finally the battlements were clear of any homless or loiterers.

Cove is still safe for now.

*Signed*

- Recruit Carcer

---

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:16:26 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 07, 2007, 04:21:41 am »

Leader: Kerri, Watchman

Attendant: Gabriel Drachen, Watchman

Sitting around the barracks and generally being idle was getting boring for me and Gabriel so we decided it would be best if we went and cleaned the forest of the normal nasty and tainted beasties.

Arming ourselves we moved into the darkened forest slowly. It was quiet at first but we soon came across our first obstacle a large troll. We took the troll down swiftly using our spears and moved further in. On said patrol we slew a troll, two ogres and a harpy (around 2 rats too! Plague spreaders..).

Kerri, Watchman

Lucas Gabriel
« Reply #650 on: June 08, 2007, 03:01:07 am »

Leader: Kerri, Watchman

Attendant: Gabriel Drachen, Watchman

Kerri decided we should get ourselves on a patrol and secure the Graveyard, before it's denizens grew out of control.  We went there and trimmed back many creatures including a dangerous Lich!

Signed: Gabriel Drachen
Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 09, 2007, 10:10:47 pm »

Patrol of Altmere
22.00 on 9th June 2007

Patrol leader
Mercy

Guardsmen attending
Sergeant Morana
Church Servant Shadowhand
Recruit Krown
Recruit Shadowfang (MERC)

I was firstly going to organise a drill but as not enough people were on duty I decided a short patrol would be better.  But what started off as a simple patrol turned into something else, namely my growing concern for one of our recruits.

Well she seemed to be a little too happy at killing things, somewhat disturbingly so and her demonstration of smacking a sheild over her head at the earlier excercise seemed to prove something. 
  I began to wonder what kind of upbringing she had perhaps dropped a few too many times on her head?   Anyway our patrol lead us to Altmere where this fellow happened along on one of those savage mounts, Sergeant Morana struck up a conversation with him whilst I continued to try and understand the recruit.  My growing concern was that here was apparently a mage. 

Though she told me that she wasn't allowed a book untill her sixth year in the accademy.  

By this time Kal had gone off scouting the nearby area and the man whom Raiden had been speaking to had left to go and cook dinner for his wife, whom obviously had him under the thumb.

But just before we left I was struck by another comment made by the recruit. I think the lad was rather stumped by that one too.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 06:16:43 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 13, 2007, 01:17:19 am »

Leader: Demarian Tel'Var, Senior Guardsman

Attendants: Kerri, Watchman

On seeing Demarian I asked if we could go on patrol as I was a bit restless from being slightly inactive this day. Of course, Demarian said yes and proceeded to lead me to Altmere to check on the increasing Brigand activity.

On the way we bumped into an ogre and brigands which we disposed of quickly, taking no names. When we arrived safely at Altmere I checked the outpost which was seemingly clear however there was an ogre thundering around outside of it. Calling the 'Charge' order both me and Demarian charged the beast and took it down within seconds.

Now that Altmere was safe we traveled to the boarder to see if there was any Vesperians straying onto our lands. Fortunately there were not, however me and Dem were charged by two harpys and three or four headless beasts (Klion spawn) which we immediately cut down

Kerri, Watchman

Lucas Gabriel
« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2007, 01:54:56 am »

Led by: Demarian Tel'var, Senior Guardsman

Attending:
Gabriel Drachen, Watchman
Kerri, Watchman

Demarian led us to a patrol of the Orc Fort. We cleared out a lod of orcs and managed to take out three of their Giant Brutes.

Was unable to get any Paintings due to being too busy in combat.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:12:28 am by Darath Mithar » Logged
Lucas Gabriel
« Reply #654 on: June 19, 2007, 01:44:26 am »

Lead By: Kerri, Watchman

Attending:
Gabriel Drachen, Watchman

Me and Kerri decided to do a quick Patrol to Altmere and back. On the way we met a few brigands and ogres, but nothing too challenging for our team work.

Signed: Gabriel Drachen
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 19, 2007, 06:55:18 pm »

Lead by: Mela Arkay, Scout Sergeant

Attending:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Jakob D'Stoke, Watchman
Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout

After my sentry at Altmere I took the men to the orc fort to kick some butt (putting it quite bluntly) and that we did! We slew 1 brute and many little orcs and we gathered around 6000 gold. Most was distributed to the guardsmen and the rest went towards the Scout piles.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela.E.Arkay.

userjosh5368
« Reply #656 on: June 25, 2007, 03:52:49 pm »

Patrol area:
Graveyard

Time:
1615Hrs

Date:
Monday 25th June

Patrol leader:
Senior Guardsmen Demarian Tel'var

Guardsmen/Officers attending:
Church Servant Kal Shadowhand
Guardsmen recruit Lakeya

After seeing a recruit wandering around looking bored out of her skull i grabbed the nearest guardsmen Kal Shadowhand and the recruit and off we went to the Graveyard, scouring the graveyard taking a few liches and many of there minions we ploughed are way around the graveyard until it was covered in body limbs.

I saw fit to withdraw after the slaughter we had performed on them.

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Darenenth
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 26, 2007, 08:44:22 pm »

Myself and Mercy proceeded to patrol to Altmere, and on the way encountered 5 Brigands, by my count. We found one headless creature at Altmere itself, and checked the outpost for any suspicious activity. None was found.

After a few minutes at Altmere, we came back along the road and encountered a large Ogre. With the help of Mercy healing me, I was able to slay the beast.
As we proceeded, we happened upon a Harpy, who decided to happen upon us. After a few words murmered from Mercy, the harpy lay dead across the path. We took the feathers, and headed home to meet with Falconheart, for the next patrol to the Orc Fort.

I hereby confirm this is a true record,
Signed,

Darenenth
Darenenth
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 26, 2007, 08:44:40 pm »

We armed ourselves and headed to the Orc Fort. We advanced into the fort and were accosted by some Orc Mages and scouts, plus one Lord. We dispatched these quickly, but were soon set upon by more. After 4 waves of orcs, we retreated, only to be follwed by the larges, most mean-looking Orc you’ve ever seen.

He and his minions decided we were for supper, so we fought long and hard. After some well placed spells, stabs and bolts, the massive beast lay dead upon a wooden wall-spike.

We found some ore and ingots. I took the ingots to Miss Sunset in the town (along with an item of personal value), and the ore was dealt with in the town. We also raised 2442 gold pieces from the fort. We worked out that the Ore would equal 50 ingots of Shadow Iron.

I hereby confirm this is a true record,
Signed,

Darenenth
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2007, 04:00:38 pm »

Patrol to the Vesper boarder and Vesper town.

Led by:
Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist

Attended by:
Junior Guardsman Arma Renox
Guardsman Recruit Darenenth

We patrolled the Cove-Vesper boarder, which looked silent and secure. We ventured into Vesper town, to meet Junior Renox. On our way back we disposed of some harpies and other cretins. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length