Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:51:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A letter to the Baron*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A letter to the Baron*  (Read 1366 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2018, 08:18:11 am »

Congratulations on your victory Governor Octiovus! But it seems my clerics made a mistake and I was suppose to run for MINOC instead of Cove! Clerical error I can assure you! Reading your victory report.. I now have the keys to the arena as it was originally built by the Town Watch and most of the Town Watch wares are in it.. The reason I gave you the keys to the travesty known as the tavern which was never completed is because I wish to allow that one to become the new barracks instead and with your victory comes a request I have.. I would like to serve under you once more! Being in the Town Watch I served under the Baroness, a relative of yours but she seems to have retired and she had made me the Captain.. It's not that I betrayed Cove! I was doing what I felt best for Cove at the time.. I shall always wave the Covian banner! My old rank in the army was as a Regular Grenadier in the army however the Oath was never sworn under you but under Baron Mikael Richter and even then, I never even met him and the Baroness made me Captain of the Town Watch. A stripped down version of the army. If you allow me, I wish to re-take my oath properly and shall serve Cove to the best of my ability!

*signed neatly*

Jassi Cowin

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 12:29:16 am »

*Octiovus finds the letter amid the crates of the Wine Cellar.*

Cowan,

Mistake is not a word in the vocabulary of a Covian. You will be administered ten public lashes for your impudence and will return at your last appointed rank.

*stamped with the Baron's seal*

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 06:35:19 pm »

* Attaches a note for Jassi *

Alrigh' Jassi. Report t'me at y'earliest opportunity and we'll get yer back int' t'fold.

*Signed, Raven*

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length