Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:47:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Raven Pecks At The Wine Cellar Window*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Raven Pecks At The Wine Cellar Window*  (Read 1243 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2018, 11:46:50 am »

My Liege,

Afore my return ter Cove, one of my final expeditions saw me in  the isle's of Tokuno. I'm sure ye are as familiar with the fighting prowess of those samurai fellas as I, from the Kaldorian Line campaign, so I spent a little time observing their tactics and techniques but also that of their armsmasters, smiths and leatherworkers.

It seems they are perfecting some new ways to harden their armour, be it leather, plate or mail. Exotic oils and lacquers they use to polish their equipment to a fine sheen. I saw one of 'em take an axe blow that should 'ave cut him in two, but there was little more than a dent in his breastplate.

I thought it prudent to 'acquire' some of these oils and lacquers, as well as recipes for the ingredients therein before my return and I have just received word that a merchantman is due any day now, with it's hold full of the stuff.

With your permission Sire, I will see to it that this precious cargo finds it's way to Cove's armourers without delay.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Exploring Offic... Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 05:59:45 pm »

I shall take responsibility of this task, my old mentor.  It would be an excellent task for The Night Watch.  I shall figure out a time and post it shortly.

*signed*
         ~Tyrael Styx, Junior Grenadier
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:24:08 pm »

That's the spirit Styx!

I see my raven found ye.

Ensure that these goods are unloaded from our merchantman, when it lands and transported safely from the docks to the armoury.

Our lads deserve the finest armour and weapons, and we'll see to it that they have them.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length