Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:06:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Secrets and Justice......
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Secrets and Justice......  (Read 1485 times)
Tara Wychnor
'All cats are grey in the night........'
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2008, 11:46:39 am »

Astounded and confused are to name but two of the emotions that fill my days since reaching Cove. Many months have passed since my aging father begged of me to set forth and finally discover what became of my beloved older sister Merril.
The apple of my fathers eye, a victim to her own vulnerability, any fool knows that Merril is either gone on to the after life or she is a brainwashed slave to a man we now all fear and loathe.
It saddens me greatly that it was Merril’s kidnap 4 years ago this new summer that led to the early demise of our mother. Gentle Genevieve, younger than Father, she who lowered her rank to marry for love and raise her two daughters to be good citizens of Jhelom.
My blood boils and I rage inside at how my family were taken in by the handsome visiting member of Covian nobility…Tall , proud and enchanting, he fooled us ,charming us with brave tales of wars, himself always the victor, portraying good against bad. Worshipping My Lord Avatar along with my family, sharing our home and food, my parents soon hoped for a promise of marriage for Merril, life felt good.
Alas it was not to be! This dastardly rogue stole my sister in the night, she only in her 17th year……we heard song nor tale of her until a travelling man with shining stars around his hat told Father he  should travel to Cove and recover his daughter be it body or remains……..Too ill to do so, My father beseeched of me once I was of the age of 17 to search for Merril and bring her home……Only for a beloved sister would I have faced the dangers and hardships I have these past times.Working and at times begging my way along roads and over treacherous seas I have met every extreme of the human race. My heart feels heavy and hardened, everyone is a potential threat and enemy….
Confusion takes me that after much questioning and listening here in Cove , no-one has heard of Lord Trewallean, and I have certainly not seen or heard anything to confirm he was indeed even from Cove.
The Covian people seem for the most trustworthy, but they cannot have my secret yet, for if Lord Trewallean does reside here……justice shall be served……
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 12:11:26 pm »

[OOC:] Nice backstory![/OOC]

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length