Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:14:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The training was saved.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The training was saved.  (Read 1609 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: April 26, 2005, 01:57:17 pm »

The commander was supposed to hold a training but it seems he had more important matters to attend to. I gathered the militia to hold it myself.

I held the training.

* Watchman Valiro Gryphonclaw

They who joined the training.

* Senior Grief Dyrfh Gry
* Junior Ryan Greystone
* Junior Gimbly
* Recruit Kal Shadowhand
* Recruit Calico Kate
* Recruit Shane
* Watchman Delcarakdur
* Recruit Thom
* Recruit Kas (just a bit late)
* Recruit Peggy (joined the wargames)

I'd try to do it good as the commanders by starting with some fitness training.
After that we went on to catch a runner , which is good to know. Many bandits aroun' theese days so thats where I got the idea from.
 * Nods *

It shows clear that the militia ain't got the highest dicipline. I'll not name anyone but there was a recruit that didn't behave to well.
We continued to the Formation training. Where we did train the basic orders.

To stick a little to the formation part we moved to some team combat. Quite complecated. Here it was lack of dicipline but it did work out quite well.

After many tries we did atleast finish the training. Now on we moved to Cove for a litte wargame to show wha' we did learn. We started with Capture the Flag.
After a short moment some Vesperians showed up. We asked them to leave but they refused. With force we did get them out of our time to continue with our Wargame. Abit later they showed up again on a ship. Then Tweeso and Ryan did bring a ship and forced them away another time. After that , they didnt return.

*Signed*
Watchman Valiro Gryphonclaw
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005, 06:54:32 pm by Valiro Gryphonclaw » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 04:06:27 pm »

Excellent training, Watchman Gryphonclaw. As you said, I had more important matters to see to (OOC: my connection died), and therefore am glad to see that someone conducted the session most ably in my stead.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length