Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:54:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Light Company Trial: Eben Riochar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Light Company Trial: Eben Riochar  (Read 1168 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: December 23, 2005, 09:38:48 pm »

Greetings Junior Guardsman Eben!
You've voulenteer to make a tryout to join the Light Company. It's not a hard work as I hope you know. To know that you're ready you'll have to complete the Three following Tasks. The two first tasks will build on same point as all other Light Company trials , althrough the third is diffrent. In the third task which is the hardest you'll fight a hard challenge.

Task 1
The first task as for all other Scouts is to obtain the Magical flute. It's a symbol for the Light Company and It have been used as a cummunication since almost from the beginning of the Company. Seek out a witch in the southern woods of Yew. The south road from crossroads. She'll guide you through to obtain this flute.
I want your report written after this topic

Task 2
The second task will test your Scouting abilities. Your primary skills which is and will always be , Hiding and Stealthing. You are to go to Trinsic town in Disguise and find who are living within Trinsic. What guilds and who their leaders are.
 I want your report written after this topic

Task 3
This will be set when you've completed the two first.

Conditions:
* Full report with sketches on ALL tasks
* No help may be "Given" from anyone else

*Signed*
Scout Sergeant Valiro Gryphonclaw
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 09:42:11 pm by Valiro Gryphonclaw » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length