Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:14:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Searching Nadia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Searching Nadia  (Read 1338 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2018, 08:59:14 pm »

Due to other Watchman's unwillingness and possible laziness I was the only one to volunteer to search the prisoner Nadia, Officer Cadet Leanne was in attendance to supervise. Of importance Samuel of Trinsic and the prisoners representative was in attendance as well.

The prison Nadia tried to casually flirt with me to distract me from performing a proper search. I however made sure I thoroughly checked her, not including private orifices.

It turns out she had a small dagger strapped to her thigh, as well as pages hidden in a pocket of her dress. I took both and handed them over to Leanne to be held until a verdict is reached. I stayed impartial as it was not my job to pass judgement and treated the prisoner with an appropriate level of respect.

I can however say that the Watchman Tingleleith Handed me a broadsword and tried to persuade me to say I found it on the prisoner. Both the idea that I would falsify a search and that a broad sword could be hidden under a dress were dumb. I would report that the Watchman Tingleleith should be put under supervision for attempting to obstruct this process.

Furthermore the Prisoner is a Yewish waywatcher and as any soon to be scout should know the Waywatchers to not use swords, this is a failing in intelligence that should be rectified.

As for the prisoner she was cooperative except for not giving up the dagger before I had to search, She seemed to enjoy it as a game of whether I would find it or not. After remove her processions I gave her a journal as she claimed to be writing to fight boredom. I informed her any writing would belong to Cove and used as possible evidence.

*Signed*
Fritz Segur, Watchman
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 10:28:06 am »

Excellent work, watchman.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 04:36:53 pm »

Good work Watchman.

I've passed on yer report ter the Yewish to help with the prosecution of the accused.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length