Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:46:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A report sent to the Church as well as Commander hoagie*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A report sent to the Church as well as Commander hoagie*  (Read 1028 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2018, 09:15:42 pm »

The undead have returned to cove, This time while I was watching over The prisoner in the stabbing trial and Lady D'gar of Yew while they were talking to ensure nothing happened. Four undead arrived outside the Barracks, when i heard them I walked out and saw them spreading filth. I immediately armed up and attacked. They had a caster with them though and Any time I was about to destroy one the caster would freeze me with magic while they ran.

The cowardly guardian servants kept trying to beat me down but they were to weak and could only stall and run. I was unable to destroy any of them as they all retreated after a considerable battle. After searching the Border and the forest for signs I quickly went back to inform Lady D'Gar as a dead Yewish would not be good for Cove.  She volunteered to help try to track down the undead. After coming up empty in the Covian forest we went to Swaggers as the Undead seem to like to pollute populated areas. There we met a child who said he had seen the undead festering around old vesperian buildings.

After the child led us to the buildings it became clear they were indeed the undeads Spawning ground, the former church was corrupts the Ankh Defiled and the smell putrid.

This new plague of guardian spawn seems to stem for Vesper despite what Vesperian Propaganda might have others believe. Worse the Vesperians seem to know about the corrupted temple from the child's account.

*Signed*
Fritz Segur
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length