Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:51:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Morana's Monday Mayhem!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Morana's Monday Mayhem!  (Read 1003 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:27:47 pm »

Led by:

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Attended by:

Leanne Melior, Regular Scout.
Sheriham Palmer, Junior Guardsman.
Fritz Segur, Junior Guardsman.

Mordred Casseiul, Squire.

With few guardsmen around when I began my shift, I headed out to lay banners in New Haven, Luna and a few other places and when Segur and Palmer appeared, I sent the latter to place banners at a few more places too. We then headed ter Tokuno to patrol one of the Covian concerns there.

We were set upon by elementals warriors, wytches and beasts, their trail leading to the Yomotsu mines, so we made our way inside and cleared the place of the foulness there. The Squire was in his element and the entire expedition worked well, none of us fell despite a hardened and numerous foe.

Having fought our way to the very depths of the mines, we double timed it back to the entrance and made our way back to Cove with our packs full of loot. I saw to it that the Squire had 5000 coins fer the church in gratitude fer his service and Melior and Palmer both donated their share to the coffers, as did I. 20,000 coins all told.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length