Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:12:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  House Von Richter seeks new staff!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: House Von Richter seeks new staff!  (Read 3732 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2009, 05:55:17 pm »

Auribus Tenere Lupum

By order of the Baron, upright and diligent citizens of Cove and its colonies are sought to fill vacancies which have arisen within the Baronial Household. All applicants must be current residents of Cove, and must have no previous criminal convictions. Applicants are expected to subordinate themselves to the orders of both the Baron and Steward, and are expected to wear the Household livery (uniform) while on Household business.

Advisor:

Duties: Dispensing counsel to the Baron on the affairs of state, on diverse topics such as foreign relations, tax policy, and what to wear.

Wages: 15,000 shillings a week as well as suitable accommodation.

Position filled by Duncan Calder

Bailiff:

Duties: Collecting taxes from the Covian citizenry as well as making sure any outstanding debts to the Baronship from external organizations and individuals are collected. May be required to use force.

Wages: Half of all taxes and debts recovered.

Position filled by Kiran

Baroness:

Duties: Looking radiantly beautiful, giggling at the appropriate moments, dancing in a lady-like fashion.

Wages: Untold riches.

Butler:

Duties: Attending the Baronial needs, accompanying the Baron on state business and ensuring his comfort, keeping the Baronial estates in order and organizing the Baronial schedule.

Wages: 10,000 Covian shillings a week as well as suitable accommodation.

Position filled by Maximillion Gaius

Cook:

Duties: Preparing and hosting gourmet banquets for the Baron and the Household, as well as foreign dignitaries.

Wages: 10,000 Covian shillings a week as well as suitable accommodation.

Explorer:

Duties: Travelling to uncharted lands and claiming them in the name of the Baronship, subjugating local natives, adventure on the high seas, treasure hunting and swashbuckling.

Wages: A ship paid for and maintained by the Baronship, and half of all treasured unearthed.

Position filled by Crow

Jester:

Duties: Dance and prance for the Baron's amusement, tell jokes, sing songs, juggle fire, withstand crippling pain.

Wages: Dependent on amusement.

To apply...

Post your interest below, or contact the Baron directly via his falcon box.

*Signed flamboyantly*

Octiovus Von Richter
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:16:05 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:22:23 am »

(ooc: In case it is illegable)
"Dear Baron Von Richter

I am Heather Yearling a Barmaid of the Green Goblin. I know you were Most likely thinking a Noble would Write to you. But i was Hoping i would Get a Chance to Court you.

I Have Added a Painting of me down by a man in Vesper. I hope it Aids my Case. I am an Avatarian Woman, who has not Defiled my self.

You can Contact me by Bird, 370075471

Awaiting with Baited Breath,
       Heather Yearling."

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 06:01:49 pm »

Duncan Calder
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 07:15:12 pm »

Honoured Baron,

I didst come by this small notice upon the board regarding thy househould positions needing filling.

With my past experience within the Clergy as an Inquisitor of Cove, former Mayor of Cedarwood and a private collector of books for Britannias largest library I hast in return been granted the fortune of endless information, knowledge and the ability to turn water into wine with a single touch.

With this in mind I dost feel that my experience couldst be used in thy very own household to fill the vaccancy of "Advisor" wich I would find both rewarding and extremly interesting.

I dost hope thou will consider what this mutual partnership could bring for the glory of Cove.

Yours truthfully,
*Signed gracefully in blue ink*
         -Duncan Calder

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 04:48:28 am »

In response to all potential applicants: contact me via my falcon box to arrange a time for an interview.

There are still further vacancies to be filled!

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 04:46:54 am »

Dear Ovtivous Von Richter,

I come to you with a humble heart and an open mind to answer your bidding for it has come to my attention that you are looking for a fellow lady and baroness in the court to accompany you through your many endevours in life.

After many years of loyal service to the township of Cove I would like to think my reputation as an upright and compassionate lady has been noted amongst the devoted people of Cove whom both serve and work here and whom I all I know very well for I like to make it as simple as possible so I can keep a good relationship to the general masses.

With you in my thoughts and the wish of a flourishing Cove I sincerely hope you would consider having me at your side when you next plan to meet the world in public.

Truly Yours forever and ever.
*Signed and stamped with her own coat of arms*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length