Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:24:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  *Small note*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Small note*  (Read 3820 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2007, 09:14:19 pm »

Note is written hastly
I need some flowers...

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 09:58:32 pm »

Teagan giggles while reading the note.

Dalamar, I'll be able to supply you with a variety of flowers.

Teagan Grayner.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 10:56:41 am »

Has this order been fulfilled?

I have yet to see a report.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
A J TRADING

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 10:35:42 am »

Mr.Dalamar, send me a pigeon and we will discuss said flowers.

Teagan Grayner

qom_riyadh
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 05:43:51 am »

Have they grown already? I'd love to see a report or so...
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 02:24:38 am »

Day 1, Early Morning.

Jessica begun in the early hours before sunrise, bringing shovels, rakes and other tools to the farms where she begun her chores, clearing the old farmlands from rocks, dead plants and vegetables in order to process the dirt, making it really soft and ready for plants and flowers.

Day 1, Noon.
After having finished clearing the farmlands of abit of everything Jessica took her seed pouch, walking around the farms, dropping them around into the ground and then raking the dirt over ontop of the burrowed holes to give the seeds a great place to grow in a dark and humid patch of dirt.

After having coverd up the holes with dirt, Jessica took a big keg and poured a special liquid down into the dirt, over all the places where she had planted the seeds knowing it would help its growth rate.

Day 2 late night.
Having waited over twentyfour hours Jessica returned to the farms during the quiet dark night to find the flowers having bloomed as if magic had been present.

Looking very pleased with herself she slipped on her gardening gloves and got to work.

Working ferociously like an animal during the long calm night that never seemed to come to an end she dug up all the grown plants and placed them into a neat row along the border of the farm to keep them under observation in one location instead of having them spread all around her.

As the night was coming to an end, she sat herself down on one of her stools to rest her legs and watch the sun come up over the bay.

Looking back down, she gazed over the work she had done during the last two days with the flowers, clearly proud and pleased with herself.
She then gatherd up her tools, taking them down to the water and gave them a proper cleaning before returning back to her own cabin.

*Signed neatly*
Jessica Hawkins

qom_riyadh
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 05:32:44 am »

60 shillings awarded - Jessica Hawkins
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length