Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:43:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Clean The Dragoon Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clean The Dragoon Headquarters  (Read 2139 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 01, 2007, 12:32:33 pm »

The Task.

Clean the Dragoon Headquarters! Dragoons have never been known for their cleanliness and the place hasn't seen a broom in yonks!

Those statues may be of Dragoons but they are Covian Dragoons and deserve to be kept in good order, especially those of our fallen.

Conditions

*This task may be completed only once.
*This is an entirely role-play task.  Include a detailed report with plenty of pictures.

The Reward

Shillings will be awarded for quality and imagination of your report.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:54:52 pm »

As I heard that the dragoons headquarter was in need of cleaning, and i got a few pints of left over poison, i thought, "what the heck!". It would be pure waste just to throw it anyway...
   So I took my keg o´poison under my arm and set sail to the Goblin, to buckle up with some... resources... making the cleaning easier...
   Who do i see there, if not, Hoagie Grayner!
   We began talking a little bit. I told him of my assignment, and i asked him about his new horse, Jasper

Since Hoagie fully forbid me to use poison to clean the dragoons headquarters, told me NOT to dump it in the sea, and confiscated my keg o´poison, mumbling something about better being to sure...
   I had to come up with a better plan. Of course i cannot use a broom and some water, "that´ll take forever!"
   Theres only one way of getting the job done, without cracking me back, and thats to hire people to do it for me. The bad thing with this idea, is that it would cost me money...
   "What i need, is well motivated, and low-wagered workers"

I checked if they understood their choirs, before i left, as ye can see at the scetches below. I sat down at the goblin, zipping at a pint, and woke up!
   Apparently, i´d fallen asleep...
   Better check on them monkeys!

So, now i have to make sure, that there will be no complaints over the cleaning. After all, its my good name and reputation at stake here...

I must admit that they made a descent job, but hey! A banana is a banana. Pherhaps i can save me some extra expenses, finding something to complain about.
   But heres a lesson to be made.
   Never trick 150 Kg of muscles of a well deserved banana...

They charged at me, clearly angered of the missing bananas. I ran as fast as i could up to the barracks, to get some assistance from the guards, fending off these mutineers. But there were no help to get, the guards couldnt be seen anywhere. The total sense of panic came over me, when i realized, there were no help to get.
   I ran around the barracks three times, trying to make my followers loosing my track, but at last, i got to tired, and was brutily beaten down...

I woke up and noticed that the bananas were taken. The WHOLE BUNCH! And i got an acheing head. Quietly cursing their names, i made my way back to the Dragoon headquarters, making some finishing touches of the work.
   Inspecting the last bit, polishing the sign of the statue of Joey Lanai, inspecting... the stables, preparing it for its future guest...
   I now claim that the dragoon Headquarters hereby are cleaned!

*signed with a thick handwriting*

Farfar.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:00:18 am »

Excellent work Citizen.

65 Shillings awarded - Farfar

[ooc]Nice report Wink[/ooc]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 07:05:31 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length