Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:44:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  Ultima Online: Armagedon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ultima Online: Armagedon  (Read 4223 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:30:46 am »

A gleam of light caught Romendacil's eye as he careened around the corner. Instantly he knew he was in trouble. The guard leveled his halberd, the point aimed at his chest. Romen put his hands to his sides and spread them wide, a sign of surrender. This guard lowered his weapon ever so slightly, the only opening Romen needed. With lightning speed his wrist shot up and aimed at the guards face, with a twang the quarrel flew and pierced the man just below the left eye socket. Romen dashed off knowing he'd lost precious seconds and that his avenue for escape was growing smaller and smaller with each passing second. His long robes swished and flailed as he ran. Up ahead he saw a group of well armed and armored men. He quickly uttered his spell under his breath as he ran straight through them. A Withering frost froze their lungs and forever stopped their hearts as he smiled with satisfaction. Their bodies hit the ground with a terrible cracking sound followed by the buzz of quarrels as they raced past his face.

He turned then to his left and was met with, to his great consternation, 6 men with crossbows already leveled at his chest. 

To be continued....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 02:53:43 pm by Dyril Morvain » Logged

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 11:27:00 pm »

Romendacil flinched slightly when one accidentally loosed his quarrel and it whizzed past his face by only an inch. He spoke low under his breath as they began to pace closer. Suddenly a poisonous cloud enveloped them all, 2 dropped out right and the others wretched so badly they could no longer aim their weapons. Romen then dashed through them shoving them out of his way.

Only a few paces from the Gung bridge a small fire ball hit his back. Fortunately the caster was no adept and the ball only singed his robes, it being more illusionary fire than tangible. Romen turned on the wizard casting a confusion and spell of clumsiness on him. The mage dumbly slurred his words of power and he quickly suffered a feedback of his own spell as he exploded sending small red chunks all about the backside of the Cat's Lair.

Romen smiled wickedly, for all those in the employ of his Lord British were fodder so long as he got the piece of the stone back to his own place, the shard of the gem, which Nystul the mage had kept for so long and studied. Now Romen would find a way to twist it to his own necromantic will... to destroy the entire City of Britain, down to the last stone, to the last woman and helpless child in its crib.

The dark elf laughed maniacally as he raced back to his compatriots, the doom of Lord British's finest city was at hand![/i]

OOC: I don't actually have Romendacil on Europa, but i decided I would write out a story about the dark elf with the high elven name.  If anyone has some input as to were i might go with this or.. even incorporate this into some form of an RP event please let me know Cheesy I just love creating stuff!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:33:19 pm by Dyril Morvain » Logged

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 11:32:22 pm »

Sounding great so far mate, if you keep writing this i'll make sure to continue the Earth Serpent Fang series.
Averion
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 08:32:51 am »

You two are Real Life authors! Thats cheating Smiley
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 06:23:48 am »

Im not a real life author n.n Short storry is a hobby. though I do have a story i wish to publish... intend to publish it here though, I want opinions! just have to get my hard copy mailed to the islands!

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 06:12:32 am »

Im not a real life-author either, and as much as i'd love to be writing novels in the security of my own home I would much rather get involved in European Football, whether I have to be a ref, coach or a player.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:46 am »

EDIT BY DYRIL MORVAIN: The info here was inappropriatly posted and has been sortedout. deleted to remove what should not have been and prevent ongoing comments or complaints to myself or any administative personnel. thank you!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 05:33:37 pm by Dyril Morvain » Logged

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 07:45:03 pm »

Second chapter origionally appeared here, has been made its own post.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 05:41:22 pm by Dyril Morvain » Logged

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 03:24:52 pm »

Deleted Post
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 01:19:41 pm by Marcus Kobra » Logged

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 04:59:57 pm »

Should allow everyone to know it semms (through UO guild search) that i ahve been removed from the baronship. My absence i feel justifies such matter sbut I think i shall continue to write game fantasy here.

To all who ahve read, Thank you and I hope you enjoy future instalments!!

I don't think we kick inactive members, the UO guild search (through uo.com) doest whow chars that have been inactive for a certain period of time but the chars are still in the guild and show up through the in-game guildpage.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length