Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:32:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 283997 times)
Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: April 10, 2009, 08:07:12 am »

Patrol 10/04/2009 07:37

Altmere Outpost-Baronship Household-South Shore-Eastern Border & Ruins

*Neatly Signed*

~Xavier Kage~
Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 14, 2009, 06:35:35 am »

Patrol of the Orc Fort

My patrol began at 0600 hours on the date of 14/04/2009. I had decided that morning to do a solo patrol of the orc's fort after having learned from the townsfolk of the recent death of a Covian at the hands of the fiendish creatures.

I carefully made my way to the fort and dispatched some orcish scouts that they had hidden in the woods as lookouts, I took their black bows as trophies. I then made my way into the fort itself without being seen. After killing some of the orcs within I then coaxed a large and varied group of them, including one brute, to follow me out of the fort where I eventually dispatched each and every one of them.

*Signed Meticulously*

Xavier Kage
Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 07, 2009, 09:20:51 pm »

Patrol to cemetery and orc fort

Leading: Tsukiyomi Mori, Mercenary Recruit
Attending: Kal ShadowHand, Officer Cadet
                Cedric McCorminck, Mercenary Recruit

I decided to lead patrol to secure the Covian territory as Sergeant Keres pointed out. I gathered all the people who was around and we went to the patrol. First we headed to cemetery but it’ was peaceful and calm so we headed towards Orc Fort. We found a shreaded paper on the way towards orc fort and it had some odd markings.

Some scetches from patrol

We didn’t have any issues slaying the orcs who came to see what lurked in to theirs fort. Main issue was with McCorminck who seemed to have problems following orders. Anyways patrol went well and Cove can sleep night in peace again.
Total Loot: 6694 gold from 1000 gold for each of us and rest to coffers ( Kals   share went to coffers)

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 13, 2009, 01:16:24 am »

Date: At around 11:00 AM, 5/12/09

Squad leader: Jassi Cowin, Guardsmen Recruit

Raven, Regular Guardsmen
Leander Le Blance, Junior Guardsmen
Odenetheus, Inquisitor

The officers of the army had me lead a patrol to the Orc fort, we slaughtered four brutes and jus' about every orc inside, I do not believe they will be breeding anytime soon. There was also a boat down by the docks that it looked like orcs had been
using. We burned it! We had quite a bit of loot from the patrol, around twenty thousand!

*signed*

- Jassi Cowin -

*A note is tagged at the bottom of the report.*

That's more like it recruit.

Mind yer orders in future.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:19:15 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 18, 2009, 03:15:13 am »

Patrol to Orc Fort

---

Commanding Guardsman:

Regular Guardsman, Kurt Alimar

Attending Guardsmen:

Junior Guardsman, Delferium

---

And make sure in the Administration ye put that Delferium Donated his share of 8135 to the coffers!

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Guardsman
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:34:22 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:14 am »

Patrol to the Graveyard

Lead By: Raiden Morana, Commander

Attended By:

Faden Wildheart, Junior Scout
Raven, Regular Guardsman
Xavier Kage, Watchman (Reporting)

Faden and myself formed up in front of the barracks to find out what our task was for the night. The Commander decided a patrol was in order and lead us towards the graveyard. The barracks was still in sight as Raven caught up to us and joined the patrol.

Upon arriving at the graveyard we quickly set to work dispatching the undead, the Commander was thrilled at having so many archers along. Many undead were dispatched including a lich. After securing the graveyard and checking the vaults we headed towards Altmere.

Patrol of Altmere to Compassion Shrine

Lead By: Raiden Morana, Commander

Attended By:

Faden Wildheart, Junior Scout
Raven, Regular Guardsman
Me'an Silen, Watchman
Xavier Kage, Watchman (Reporting)

Heading towards Altmere our patrol stopped off at the  Forge & Loom where Me'an Silen joined us. We then set off to the Altmere outpost and from there the desert which is home to the shrine of compassion. Along the way we killed numerous rampaging monsters & groups of bandits. We rested for a bit at the shrine and enjoyed the cool waters of the oasis before setting off again. Upon reaching a bridge which lead towards Yew the Commander figured that had been enough and ordered us to double time it back to the Altmere outpost. We lost Me'an along the way and after waiting for awhile he ordered another quick march to the barracks. Our forced march was interrupted by the sight of a few Covians chasing down a drow. The Comamnder, Faden and I followed after them and after catching up to them Faden and myself were shortly after dismissed as Raiden became involved in dealing with the drow.

Sketches follow of the patrols:

*Neatly Signed*

~Xavier Kage~

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:33:02 pm by Xavier » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #831 on: May 20, 2009, 10:57:36 am »

*The Commander pins a note on the board for the admin clerks.*

Please award 1 completed board task for those who joined me on patrol last eve as reported by Watchman Cage above.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 21, 2009, 05:46:43 am »

Lead by: Jassi Cowin, Guardsmen Recruit

Attendance:

Hoagie, Captain
Abigail Keres, Guardsmen Recruit
Kurt, Regular Guardsmen (showed up later)
Marcus Tel'var, Junior Grenadier

This evening, I led a hunt in Despise, I had noticed that we were running a bit low on potions and bottles, so I took a group of guardsmen with me and we slaughtered over one hundred ettins, made 17,575 gold which was donated to the coffers and, donated 39 empty bottle and other potions which still had contents, most of the potions I had eliminated the contents so we could have some empty bottles for better quality potions for Cove.

We ran into a drow while inside Despise, it looked like a drow that I may have seen sometime earlier, possibly the same one we beat the livin hell out of when burning their homes. It did not look to happy, but we let the drow be as they had shown us no harm. I disagreed with making the drow leave as there is no Covian law inside Despise, and they had shown us no harm.

*sketches*

*Grabs a quill to quickly sign his report*

- Jassi Cowin -
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:01:19 pm by Jassi Cowin » Logged

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 23, 2009, 09:01:02 am »

Orc Fort Patrol Patrol 23/05/2009 07:00

Having overheard non-Covian members of Monday nights Ilshenar Expedition talking about seed pods and the fact that they were often discovered around orcs, as many orcs had been sighted in the blood dungeon, I decided to sneak into the Orc Fort near Cove and see if I could find one of these seed pods.

Leaving my home I made my way up the trail and came upon a scrap of paper, upon checking the patrol log I see it had been mentioned earlier by Mori in one of his patrols. I've included a copy of the scrawled words with my sketches.

Once I made it to the fort I took my time I sneaked past the various sentries and began searching the fort's rooms. Almost immediately I found a seed pod in the room directly south of the forts main entrance. I was unable to remove the seed pod, or to make much of it upon examination. A sketch of it will also be included in this report.

Having found the seed pod so quickly I began sneaking around killing lone orcs. I worked my way to the dock and lured a few orcs out. To my surprise I discovered a orc brute who's foot had apparently become trapped in some rubble. I quickly began to shoot bolt after bolt at the creature. Our battle drew the attention of some of it's mates which I was able to kill before finishing off the Brute.

At that point I thought it best to vacate the fort as the Brute's collapse was rather loud and may draw more attention then I desired.

*Neatly Signed*

~Xavier Kage~

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:03 pm »

Patrol Of The Graveyard.

Led by ~ JT, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by ~ Aliryl, Officer Cadet & Me'an, Watchman.

I led a patrol to the graveyard to clear it of undead.

Several liches were slain along with countless zombies, shades and skeletons.

We left only when the graveyard was peaceful once more.

JT, Junior Guardsman.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 03, 2009, 08:42:09 pm »

Patrol Of The Shire Ruins.

Led by ~ JT, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by ~ Aliryl, Officer Cadet & Me'an, Watchman.

As well as the usual undead activity around the graveyard the old ruins had been rumoured to be infested by deadites of late, so having cleared the graveyard I led a patrol to sweep both sets of ruins.

No threats were found and neither ruin seemed to have been inhabited recently.

JT, Junior Guardsman.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 05, 2009, 04:08:29 pm »

Having an afternoon to myself, I thought, what better way to pass the time than to do something glorious and earn a few medals?

With this in mind, I launched a patrol of the lands, slaying all in my path.

Places visited:
~ Cove shire.
~ Cove graveyard. (Liches killed - 2)
~ Covetous.
~ Despise.

*Signed*
Thomas Aylmer, Guardsman Recruit

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #837 on: June 14, 2009, 04:49:07 am »

Patrol of Cove towne.

Attending:

Marcus Kobra, Regular (Leading)
Rita Whalebiter, Recruit
Roderik Mormont, Recruit
Geralt Swift, Recruit

I gathered up the Recruits. . . all new. Good this aught to be cake for them!

We set out to Cove Towne, the place is still a wreck and shall remain so for awhile. . . I sent Swift and Whale to the south and took Roderik towards the light house so that we could check buildings and see if the waters had risen or if any buildings needed shorring.

Most of the buildings are abandoned, or ruined. Only the bank, with its stone walls stands strong. The lighthouse stands on the high ground, thus it remains relativley undamaged. Nothing further to report. More sandbagging missions must be launched! And boards should be lain upon the ground, the mudd is Abyssal.

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra, Regularguardsman, Army of Cove.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 20, 2009, 01:26:29 am »

Commanding Officer: Buttons, Undead Slayer
Guardsmen in Attendance:
Marcus Kobra, Regular
Grayson "Skippy" O'carr

What began as a simple tour of th' Baronship household and Cove town failed completely when Kobra and I somehow lost Skippy the recruit while talking to some Yewish bloke. 'E was goin' on about bein' off duteh an' bein' rubbish an' all. Our attention was drawn away when weh saw ah skeleton in Cove town. Weh tracked it down an' killed it. Weh followed up bah burnin' it and seperatin' it's bones.

~Notes~

~ One recruit was lost
~ One skeleton was destroyed

*Signed*
Buttons, Junior

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 24, 2009, 10:08:16 am »

Patrol: Orc Fort!

0800 hours 24/06/09

I run up ta the orc fort look'n fer a fight...I needed ta get the rust off a me, if'n ye know what I mean. So I got with'n sight a the cess-pool and three a the buggers jumped me! Har!!! Even tak'n a Covian by surprise won't help 'em buggers! I smashed 'em and then moved around them watch towers smashing a few of 'em higher muckety muck orcs (one looked like it wer jump'n fer joy!).

I rushed their gates and killed a few more of 'em before a brute came after meh. I lead 'em out like I usually do, so's I got some room ta work, then we got into it. Me runnin' circles around it and choppin' away at it! Dropped it and went back fer some more. I got rushed so I put me back ta a wall and started a swing'n.

Ran inta one more brute and a few of is buddies and lead 'em out ta do the same ta them as I did the one afore!

Figur'n I'd taught 'em a lesson I made me way back to Cove!

(me sketches a me fight)

*Scrawled in barely legible handwriting*

-Hawke

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length