Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:14:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Exodus hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exodus hunt  (Read 1309 times)
userjosh5368
« on: May 21, 2005, 04:52:44 pm »

Hunt leader

Gregor Eason

Guardsmen attended

Gregor Eason :- Militia commander

Vlad :- guardsman Recruit

Moon :-Guardsman recruit

Kal Shadowhand:- watchman

Brute little: - citizen

As I entered the moongate to compassion I knew this hunt would not be like any I been on before s we left we went to a cave which inside had grand buildings but surely we were attacked by a savage we defeated him and moved on to a lava flowing river losing Kal on the way as we followed the river we became up to are necks in fighting as several fire elements attacked us, the fight between us was over quickly as we crushed them.

As we continued we were amazed at the buildings and the mystical energy stones I managed to grab a load as we got closer to the buildings we fought are eyes deceived us a dozen or more daemons attacked us we fought long and hard defeating them and moving inside the building but as we entered we were attacked by golems and black coloured people in red cloaks and robes we stood fighting them of as gold ones of these strange beings continually rained on us. The first of us fell the citizen but was helped up straight away and so we destroyed the menacing hoards of evil. We headed to a black portal made of starts and blackness we walked into it and it transported us to another place.

As we came to are senses we found the area was safe apart from the incoming gargoyle that had cropped up behind us we killed it in seconds and watched as the beast decayed.
We rested here after the intense fighting that had happened up above we lost a recruit Moon as she had to leave us after being wounded I think. After that four of us remained in this strange place with machines that most never knew existed and with enemies surrounding us we destroyed many… But despite are strength we could not take on the many over seers and minions of exodus as some of us started to fall but each time we were helped to are feet and continued to fight after this we collected up all the gold and part we saw fit to collect.

After we returned to the central chamber were the pillars of stars and blackness were with the strange portal we had come through.
We searched a bit more and found a golden exodus minion that chased after the commander,Kal and brute as they ran and was pinned down fighting controllers and exodus over seers after finding my fellow guardsmen knocked down one by one I helped them up.As we returned to the central camber to leave the Gold thing spotted us but I drove it away risking my life to save the others knocked down and weary I jumped up gathered my stuff while the gold thing was not looking and ran to the portal were we escaped out of the building fighting off al the hordes that came at us until we Reached cove.
A total of 10104 gold coins was collected and all went to the militia by choice of its soldiers.

I was glad to aid cove and my fellow guardsmen
FOR COVE!

By Vlad           

« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 05:49:12 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 09:48:09 pm »

Grand report, Recruit Vlad, and truly a noble sacrifice on ye part.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length