Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:56:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ishenalr hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ishenalr hunt  (Read 1344 times)
userjosh5368
« on: May 22, 2005, 06:12:47 pm »

Guardsman leading hunt

Vlad guardsmen recruit

Guardsmen attending

Ryan Greystone: -junior Grenadier

Gimbly: - junior Grenadier

Gregor Eason:- Militia commander

Lothar:- squire

Hugo:- Templar Preceptor

Kal Shadowhand:- Watchman

Kas Valentine:- Watchmen

Twesso:- Gnome

We started off entering the moongate at minoc heading to Chaos in Ishenlar when as I arrived I was alone for a few second fighting off gargoyles and stone harpies on my own then the cavalry arrived are guardsmen crushed the opposition of stone enemies then a gold gargoyle appeared we focused on in destroying it quickly. After we went north and fought a creature called the slayer it was strong but we defeated it more of them arose but were destroyed in due time by are immense skill.
Fighting are way back to the moongate away from the evils of chaos we travelled to sacrifice were we entered the rat mines and killed many of there soldiers occupying the ruins outside a few golden rats though they could take us but were destroyed. As we entered the cave me and Hugo though the incoming rats and earth elements they fell with a few blow from are blades. We perused deeper into the cave destroying all that we saw as we got to the back of the cave we were confronted by a golden skeleton dragon that knocked many of us down twesso the gnome and a few other found a huge amount of riches as we stuffed are bags full of gold and gems,taking the riches in the locked chests.We finally made are way out as the skelton dragon returned to confront us from the taking the gold we escaped it leaving the cave. As we came out we slaughtered some rats that had attacked us and headed to the meer village were we rested and regrouped for a few seconds after this we headed to the gate and back home to cove.
A total of 21000 gold coins was collected.
Good work guardsmen and good healing
FOR COVE!
By Vlad     

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length